Chapter 14: Love n' Lust (18+)

Okay so, you've had a pretty alright day today. You got to hang out with some friends at a royal demon party etc, but, what is really sticking in your mind is the fact that you're going to fuck Verosika! Think about that, you are going to fuck the most popular popstar in hell! You're reasonably excited.

Anyways, after a long car ride, you and Verosika make it to the mansion. You two get out of the car and walk into the mansion.

Verosika: So, before we get down to 'business' do you wanna chill out and have some wine?

Y/n: Uh, sure! That actually sounds kinda nice!

Verosika: Great! Go wait in the living room and i'll bring in the wine.

Y/n: Alright!

You do as Verosika says, and you wait in her living room. A few minutes go by and Verosika walks into the living room with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. She sits beside you on the couch.

Y/n: Woah, this wine looks pretty expensive.

Verosika smiles and pours some wine into the wine glasses. She hands you a glass.

Verosika: Well, only the best for you babe!

Y/n: (blushing) Aw, thanks.

Verosika: No problem!

Y/n: So, how boring was it performing to like, six demons today?

Verosika: Very, very boring.

Y/n: Yeah i cant blame you. How many demons were at the last concert? 800,00? Comparing that to eleven demons, it doesnt sound as impressive.

Verosika: Yeah, it defintely felt different. Not hearing the crowd go crazy and all that, really didnt motivate me to perform, but i got through it anyway.

Y/n: Well, even though there werent any demons cheering you on, i thought you were great and i was quietly cheering you on.

Verosika: Aw, you're so sweet!

Y/n: Heh, thanks Verosika.

Verosika: Well i mean it! You really are the sweetest demon in hell! Anyways, i was kinda motivated during the performance, saying that i was performing to demon royalty.

Y/n: Well, i guess that would motivate anyone to perform better, but you say that like you've never met demon royalty before. Y'know, you're like one of the most popular demons in hell, i would have thought you've met demon royalty before the Goetias.

Verosika: Well, i actually have met demon royalty before.

Y/n: Oh yeah? Who was it?

Verosika: Lucifer.

Y/n: Heh, good joke, but seriously, who did you meet?

Verosika: No, im being serious. I met THE king of hell, Lucifer Morningstar.

Y/n: Holy shit! Tell me, how did you meet him!?

Verosika: Its not really an intresting story, but if you insist. Ahem, about 4 years ago i was invited to party with other demon celebrities. When i got to the party i found out the host was none other than Lucifer. I talked to him for like 5 minutes and thats about it.

Y/n: Yeah that story was a little boring but its still really cool that you met Lucifer!

Verosika: Yeah its definitely a brag-worthy story, i guess.

You and Verosika talk for a little longer, but as you continue talking to Verosika, you notice her start to flirt a lot more. You decide to ignore her flirting because she flirts all the time, but she eventually gently places her hand on you crotch while seductively biting her lip. You start blushing like a goofy bastard.

"You're cute~" [Verosika Mayday x shy male reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें