CHAPTER 16

Lincoln was with Ronnie Anne who was holding Carlitos.

Rosa: Ronalda come give me a hand!

Ronnie Anne: coming Abuela, hey Lincoln can you hold him.

She gave Carlitos to Lincoln before leaving, Carlitos watched Ronnie Anne leave the room before turning to Lincoln who was giving a cold yet terrifying look that scared the child before he started to cry.

Carlos: What's wrong?

Lincoln: I don't know, he just started crying.

Carlos: Give him here, maybe he needs a nap.

...

Carlitos slowly woke up in his crib.

Ronnie Anne: hey, look who wanted to say hi.

He noticed Lincoln giving him that creepy smile making him cry again.

Ronnie Anne: not again.

Lincoln: maybe he doesn't like me.

Ronnie Anne: I think something's bothering.

Lincoln: maybe he misses Bobby.

Ronnie Anne: I know I do.

...

Lincoln was heading out with Carlitos behind him before being stopped by Lalo biting on his shirt, this time around the dog wouldn't let the baby wonder freely.

The baby tried talking to the dog in his own tone which the dog responded with some barks, the baby managed to convince the dog who lifted him on his back.

They eventually found Lincoln in an alley way strangling someone with a rope while smiling.

They were shocked at the scene with taking a couple steps back bumping into trash can getting Lincoln attention.

Lincoln turned back with a psychotic grin, you could see the blood lust in his eyes, they took off from the scene.

...

Both busted through the door both trying to explain in their own tones.

Carlos: Carlitos, there you are, I've been looking everywhere for you.

He lifted the baby from the dog as the baby tried to explain.

Carlos: Lalo, did you take him out, that a very bad boy.

The door slowly creeked open with Lincoln walking in slowly with an odd smrek.

Lincoln: good evening everyone.

Carlos: Evening, let's get you to bed.

Lincoln was walking away before turning back giving them the same grin.