CHAPTER 21

Lincoln was in white clothes in a room with medical staff checking the room.

Lincoln: come on just let me go, I'm not crazy, I'm having a normal conversation with you guys.

They ignored Lincoln before walking out the room.

Lincoln: you guys didn't need to dicks about it.

...

Lincoln was being watched from a glass screen by the loud and some staff before someone walked in.

Rachel: sorry I'm late.

Rita: and you are?

Rachel: hello my name is Rachel Winters, I was assigned to your son.

Luna: his he going to be okay?

Rachel: don't worry his going to be fine.

Lola: can he see us?

Lana: cause it's kinda scary.

Rachel: don't worry, he can't see us or hear us.

Luna: uh doc.

Rachel: oh my-

Lincoln was against the glass banging at it.

Rachel: don't worry he won't be able to break it..

Lincoln bite his finger till it began to bleed before writing on the glass the scary thing was he wrote backwards so they could read it.

A guys I know you can't hear me and I can't see you, but I knew you're all there every last one of you.

Hi Lynn, how was your game I hope you won, tell them I'm not crazy, I want to go home, let's go home and be a family again, come on guys!

Lincoln stated banging at the glass  harder while laughing psychotically before some staff busted in the room injecting him with something knocking him out.

The Louds looked on as they watched while a setting feeling too it's place.

...

The Louds arrived home as they all got down and entered the house.

Lucy: mom dad, did..... did we go too far?

The goth asked the question they were all thinking, both parents stared at their children not sure what to say.

Lynn Sr: I think we did, Lucy, I think we did.