CHAPTERS 80

A.N
Sorry for the delay I've been busy with a lot of stuff including talking with demonicwritins73 about a story we were working on Subject Loud that he chose not to continue so I might take it over if I'm not busy, again sorry for the late update I've been busy trying to gather any chance I can get from my parents. ✌️

Clyde and the rest of the friend group were having lunch before a girl walked up.

Girl: hey I haven't been seeing your friend you know the odd one with the white hair.

Clyde: you mean Lincoln?

Stella: you know him?

Girl: no not really, he just normal keeps the bullies away so.

Clyde: sorry we haven't heard from him for a while.

Zach: maybe his sick or something.

The girl was about to say something before another girl came up to them.

Girl 2: his not sick that wiredo is probably dead by now.

Clyde: why would you say something like that?

Girl 2: because it's true.

Stella: you can't just say something and expect people to believe it.

Girl 2: my Dad's a police officer, I was there when his family came to file a missing person report, they found his broken phone next to a trial of his blood they think the Ace killer got him.

Clyde: you're lying!

Girl 2: here's proof.

The girl showed them a video of the Loud family at the police station.

Girl 2: his been missing for almost a month now, they'll be lucky if his body turns up.

Zach: don't say things like that.

Girl 2: why wouldn't I the guy's a freak.

Clyde got up about to say something before a hand on his shoulder.

Kevin: you hear that guy's the problem we've been having just went away... for good.

Douglas: now how should we celebrate.

...

The bully group Esther were walking down the hall all with smug faces.

James: what now?

Jane: any of you heard from Esther since?

Stephanie: no but we could go check on her later.

Kevin: who's up for beatings those losers again.

James: I'm down for it.

...

Clyde and the rest of the group arrived at the Loud's house knocking on the door before being answer by Rita.

Clyde: good evening Miss Loud sorry to bother you, but we heard what happened we wanted to know if it was true.

Rita: why don't you kids come in.

...

The group were all sitting in the living room with Rita and Lynn Sr along with some Loud sisters.

Lynn Sr: we're not going to tell you kids everything is going to be alright because we don't know how things are going to turn out.

Rita: we know you kids are worried about Lincoln but we just have to hope that the police find him.

Clyde: we understand we'll got out of your hair.

They all got up heading to the door.

Lynn Sr: we'll let you know if anything comes up.

Stella: thanks.

Rita: be careful.

Lynn Sr: stay safe out there.