CHAPTER 82

Lincoln just got knocked out by Jonathan.

???: I think you over did it, all he did was ask for some water.

Jonathan: sorry sir.

???: Remember don't always use too much force we need to make them suffer not kill them immediately.

Jonathan: I'm surprised he lasted this long.

???: His strong I'll give him that, I need to go meet up with my informant and try not to kill him.

Jonathan: understood.

...

Lincoln landed on the flowery  ground before picking himself up.

Linc: welcome back.

Lincoln: all I ask for was some water.

Linc: we need to talk.

Lincoln: about what.

Linc: let me take over.

Lincoln: uh, isn't there a time period for the switch.

Linc: yeah but Linky is next in line but I need to take over.

Lincoln: I don't know if I want to switch with you.

Linc: you don't trust me do you.

Lincoln stayed quiet.

Linc: let me tell you something we are like yin and yang.

Lincoln: I know that.

Linc: you need to kill as much as I do but when I kill I will go overboard and do some mastermind shit.

Lincoln: you-

Linc: haven't done anything really crazy before, that because I've been busy keeping things to the best I can that why anytime I take over I'm just quiet.

Lincoln: I guess I should be thanking you for that but still.

Linc: I know you want to stop killing and just go with messing with people that's how we ended here, but know this if you stop killing your half of the mind will shatter.

Lincoln: and that makes me start losing it, easy just kill on my free time.

Linc: that's seems okay to keep your mind, but it's time for the real reason I called you here.

Lincoln: that wasn't it?

Linc: the body's going down.

Lincoln: going down?

Linc: the body can't take much more if we don't do something we will die.

Lincoln just stayed silent.

Linc: how about this, you let me take over to save us all of us and you take over when ever you want how does that sound.

Linc extend his hand out to Lincoln who hesitated but had no choice.

Lincoln: please don't make me regret this.

Linc: I'm a mind of my word.

...

Jonathan boss was leaning on a wall next to an alley talk to someone in the alley.

???: You're joking.

Informant: No joke.

???: His family really did all that to him.

Informant: And more.

???: This is all hard to believe.

Informant: He went insane that why he started killing people.

???: How do you know all this.

Informant: It's our job to know, the walls always has ears someone is always watching, so be careful with what you do in the shadows Mr. Anthony or would you prefer Smith.

Smith: Interesting you know my name.

Informant: It's all fun and games.

Smith: Until someone makes a mistake, I should call Johnathan to let him be for the time being.

Informant: Don't bother.

Smith: Oh and why is that.

Informant: your assistant is probably dead by now, I'll take my leave.

Smith watched the informant walk away before walking off.

...

Smith walked into the room seeing Jonathan on the in a pool of blood with a face of complete horror.

Lincoln: he was lucky to die that fast but you on the other hand.

Lincoln smiled.

Lincoln: now about that drink you owe me.

The light starts to flicker before going out completely.

...

The informant was walking before stopping at the entrance of an alley do to a phone call.

Informant: Hello, Mr. Smith I'm surprised you called, well so early.

Smith: Listen I'm sorry.

Informant: You're sorry?

Smith hanged up.

Informant: Hello, hello?

Lincoln: don't worry I'm still here.

Lincoln pulled him into the alley.

...

Smith dropped his phone before walking into a different room taking a sit sitting next to a fire place with a teapot next to him while looking though a photo album.

Smith: I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you but I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to help, tonight I face fear something I haven't experience in a long time, that boy was toying with us from the start, Royal woods is really in for a lot.