𝐕𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter seven ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

RACE WEEKENDS WERE always chaotic

RACE WEEKENDS WERE always chaotic. Drivers walking around the track, mechanics running in the pit lane and paddock, reporters trying to explain what is happening. Be there was something different. No one could experience all these a day different from this. Sunday, race day. Lando was in his room getting ready for the upcoming race. His trainer was massaging his back and was doing some exercises in order to make sure that Lando was fit enough. Meanwhile, Elena was studying for the university, as yesterday she was training all the time. Tennis had began to be an obstacle in her studies, but she was willing to try and do it all. Her phone light up one hour before the race, reminding her that it was time to call Lando now, if she wanted to talk with him a little bit.Elena took her phone from her bed, in which all the books were on, and called him. The driver answered immediately the call, as he was waiting for her.

Elena greeted Lando and started talking about the race. In the middle of the call, the driver had done a FaceTime request which Elena accepted as quickly as she could. Lando's hair was a little messy and his eyes were shining from excitement. He was sitting in the sofa, as Jon had done his required job, and had laid down for a bit. Lando had noticed that Elena was probably studying, as she was wearing her glasses and her hair were braided in a French style. "Are you studying?" Lando asked her and she nodded. "Yeah, I haven't had time to do it yesterday, as I was training the whole day, and the fun is that the reading is not ending at all. I have already finished three books and I have two more" Elena exclaimed and sat down at her sofa, lying down too. "I would help you, but I have only finished the high school" Lando said jokingly, trying to make her smile a little. Instead, Elena sighed and closed her eyes for a little. "Sorry, you have a race to be concentrated on and I'm telling you my problems" she told him, but Lando shook his head. "I think you forget that I called you at Friday, crying that I'm not ready for the season and you told me a whole list of reasons of why I should try my best this year, while you were in the middle of your reading" he reminded her and Elena chuckled. She smiled as she was remembering the call two days ago. Lando was not well and he had called her, while she was reading. She remembered that she was explaining to him for about twenty minutes why he had to continue try his best, even though the season had not started yet, and in the end she had made him smile. A smile that was making her every time smile too. "Yeah, you might be right" she murmured and smiled at him. That was the smile that Lando was waiting for and he had promised to himself that she would make her smile even more in the afternoon.

 That was the smile that Lando was waiting for and he had promised to himself that she would make her smile even more in the afternoon