𝐗𝐗𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty one ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO WAS IN HIS ROOM, GETTING READY FOR THE QUALIFYING

LANDO WAS IN HIS ROOM, GETTING READY FOR THE QUALIFYING. Jon was massaging his back, while he was looking in his phone. Elena had gone with her family around the paddock, somewhere to go and eat. He really liked her parents as they were easy to have a conversation with. He also met her brothers. The two of them were intimidating, but their manners were actually quite friendly. They of course had gave him already the big brothers' talk, as they thought that their father should give him the final talk after he would ask Elena to be his girlfriend. However, he reassured them that they were still friends, even thought he truly cared about her. He wanted to be sure that if they were to become a couple it would be for both of them the same. He didn't want to form a relationship that would last for little time. "I'm happy to hear that from you Lando" Tom had told him and gave him a smile. "I'm sure when the time comes and you want to ask her out that our father would not have a problem, neither her godfather. God, he is so scaring sometimes" he added and Lando thought that he was talking about Federer. He noticed how many people cared truly about her and he would do everything to be one of them. He knew how stressed Elena could get because of tennis and her studies, but it was her last year in university. He knew that in June she would be more relax when she would have also received her diploma.

"Lando, did you hear what I said?" Jon asked him and Lando shook his head. "Sorry Jon, I wasn't listening to you. What did you say?". "Thinking about Elena again, are we? I can't wait to hear you saying that you are finally a couple" he replied and continued massaging him. "Don't start now. I told you, I want to be sure about that. And for now, both of us are okay with what we have. We don't want to rush" he reminded him and closed his eyes. "Okay lover boy, but don't say that I didn't told you" Jon said and returned to his work. The qualifying didn't go as Lando had planned, only getting P7. To add to that, Elena wasn't in the garage. The tennis player had yet to return from where she was with her family, but she had sent him a message congratulating him. Lando walked towards the media pen with a fake smile and started doing interviews. Everyone could say that Lando was not okay, but no one commented on that.

However, when he entered once again his room in the hospitality, his mood change. Elena was laying in the massage bed waiting for him. Lando closed the door and the sound of it made Elena looked up. "Here you are, congrats! I'm sure that you will finish even higher tomorrow" she told him and gave him a kiss in the cheek. Lando smiled at her actions and put his hands around her waist, resting his forehead at hers. "Thank you, love" he murmured and both of them closed their eyes. It was moments like this that they wanted to froze the time and be stuck there forever.

 It was moments like this that they wanted to froze the time and be stuck there forever