𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty eight ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING and the first thing he noticed was Elena in his arms

LANDO WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING and the first thing he noticed was Elena in his arms. After looking at her, the headache reminded him how drunk he was last afternoon. He looked at his clothes and he was in his pjs, probably Elena had changed his clothes. As he was going to stand up, Elena grabbed his hands and pulled him down again, whispering five more minutes. Lando chuckled at how cute Elena was when she was asleep and stayed there, caressing her hair. The girl turned around and looked at the boy, smiling shyly. While both of them had shared numerous times the same bed, as Lando was living again with Max and he had not a second spare room, Elena felt for some reason blushing. She did not know if it was because of her developed feelings for him or not, be right now and there she wanted to hide her face on the pillows. "Good morning sleeping head" he told her and gave her a kiss on her forehead, before going into the bathroom. Lando changed into his new outfit for the day and took a pill that would help him with the headache, before going back to Elena, who was still on the bed. Lando laughed at her sight, as she was still on his clothes and laying in the bed. He slowly went to her side and sat next to her, caressing once again her hair. Elena murmured something that Lando could not hear and she turned around looking at him. "We have to talk" she said with serious and stand up looking him at his eyes. Lando gulped for a second, but quickly nodded.

"Look, I'm sorry for my behaviour the previous days. We are here in order to have fun and I am only fighting with you and I really do not want that. I thought what you proposed to me that night and I refuse" she said and Lando looked at her like a lost puppy. He did not know what to say, what to feel. It was like his world was getting destroyed and he felt like nobody. Like he had not a purpose on living. He looked at her again, trying to see through her eyes if she was joking with him or not. But he only saw determination and solemnity. Lando was speechless, as he had destroyed his friendship with Elena because he wanted to be very close to her, kissing her and touching her. He had missed her hugs, they were very addictive and he could not think a world without having them at least once a week. "I can't be only friends with you, when I know that I want to be only yours" she whispered, but Lando heard her. A smile from her was enough to make him smile again and he quickly hugged her. Her hands went around his neck, while his around her torso, pulling her on his lap. Lando looked at her with admiration, before his lips touched hers. It was like fireworks were on the sky, like they were in the New Year's Eve. When they pulled away, Lando rested his forehead against hers and he smiled at her. "I love you Elena Potter. I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your eyes. I'm in love with your body. I'm in love with your voice. I'm in love with your laugh. I'm in love with your sense of humour. I'm in love with your hair. I'm in love with your touch. I'm in love with your smell. I'm in love with your hugs. I'm in love with your dances. I'm in love with the way you look at me every single second. I'm in love with how I look at you and smile for no reason. I'm in love with the way you think. I'm in love with your style. I'm in love with holding your hand. I'm in love with your lips. I'm in love with your name. I'm in love with your accent. I'm in love with your caring heart. I'm in love with the way you run your hands through my curls. I'm in love with every little detail about you. I'm in love with you!" he murmured against her skin as he was kissing her lips once more.

 I'm in love with you!" he murmured against her skin as he was kissing her lips once more