𝐗𝐈𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter nineteen ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Tom Potter exclaimed when his sister climbed in his back, resulting to threw down his coffee

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Tom Potter exclaimed when his sister climbed in his back, resulting to threw down his coffee. "Elena! Why did you do that?" he added and put the tennis player down slowly, in order to not hit her. Elena was laughing and gave him a sorry look, that Tom accepted. The two of them were always close. Her other brother George had came with his girlfriend and soon to be wife Katerina. "Oh my god! Elena, is that you?" the middle child asked and kissed his little sister. "What are you doing here? I didn't know father had invited you" he said and Elena shook her head. "No, I'm here with one of the drivers. He wanted to surprise me, so his team invited you here" she explained and both of her brothers' eyes narrowed. "Driver, boyfriend, surprise? Elena, are you dating someone and have not told us yet?" Tom asked curiously, but the tennis player shook her head. "No, we are just good friends" she replied and then she made an eye contact with Lando. Elena smiled at him and waved her hand, before returning her attention back to her brothers. "Lando Norris? And here I thought that you were attracted to Sebastian Vettel and Toto Wolff" George said and all of them laughed. "Well, I'm all surprise after all, what can I say"'she joked and made them to follow her around the paddock.

The three siblings and Katerina were having fun around the paddock, meeting drivers and other famous people too. "Where are our parents?" Elena asked her brothers, as she had not seen them yet. "I think they are in the McLaren garage talking with Andreas" George informed her and all of them walked towards the papaya garage. Elena spotted her parents talking with Andrea and Lando, the scene putting a smile in her face. The girl walked towards them and hugged her father, before doing the same with her mother. "Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't wait to see you again" she apologised, but everyone said that it was fine. "Don't worry Elena, you are not interrupting anything. We were just talking with Lando, he is one of the drivers and why are you here? I thought you were already in Switzerland" her father said and looked at his daughter confused. "Well, I wanted to surprise you by visiting you today, but McLaren had other plans. Thanks again for this surprise" Elena said to Andreas who smile kindly at her. "I'm happy to help. Although I think that you should say thank you to someone else" he stated and walked away, after winking first at Lando who was now standing there with the potter family.

"Darling, we have to go and speak with some people we have seen, do you want to join us or you will stay here?" her mother said and Elena shook her head. "No, I will stay here. After all the practice will start soon, right?" she exclaimed and looked at Lando for confirmation. "I can keep her for a little bit longer company if that's alright with you" Lando proposed and Petros Potter looked between the two young adults. "Okay, have fun darling, hope you finish top five Norris" he said and walked out of the garage, with his wife on his side.

 "Okay, have fun darling, hope you finish top five Norris" he said and walked out of the garage, with his wife on his side