𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty six ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE FANS HAD CIRCLED ALL THE EXITS FROM THE PRIVATE AREA, making it hard for Lando to exit the parking and talk to all of them

THE FANS HAD CIRCLED ALL THE EXITS FROM THE PRIVATE AREA, making it hard for Lando to exit the parking and talk to all of them. The driver sighed and decided to go to the central exit, where the most of them were. Screams and yells with his name were some of the things that Lando was hearing when he walked towards there. Fans screaming like there is not tomorrow, others recording every single move he was doing and everyone looking at him like he was the prize of the competition. He hated that stare. "Guys, guys. Can you please stay calm for a few seconds? I would like to say something" he said loudly and everyone stopped what they were doing, expect from the cameras. "I will really appreciate if you could respect mine, my sister and our friend's privacy. I understand that you guys want to meet me and sign your things, but you have sometimes to respect our privacy. Without probably wanted to do it, you made our friend have a panic attack, something that it is very serious for me. I would really appreciate it if you could not do that again. You know that I always make time for you, so let's not do things that can cause harm to other people, ok?" he told them and everyone stayed quiet. None of the fans said anything immediately, a move that made Lando think that they had eventually understood what they had done. The driver started signing clothes, papers, hats and other things and after two minutes he excused himself. Fortunately for him, the fans did not do something stupid and he walked without any distractions back to the two girls. Elena had successfully calmed down and when she saw him stand in front of her, she quickly put her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. She did not want to let him any time soon, but she knew that they had to leave. With hesitation she pulled back from the hug and looked at his sister. She kindly smiled at her, told her again thank you and hugged her too. Flo did not wait that Elena would hug her too, but she liked it. She had began to become very fond of her and all this situation had brought them even more close than the two of them would ever be again.

"Thank you again. I really don't know what I would do without you. How can I return the favour?" the tennis player asked Flo and the girl smiled. "You don't have to, but if you insist I would like to see my brother and you happy. Something that I am already experiencing, but I can't wait until things get serious. I know that you are still friends, but if you want to have a girl talk for my brother, I'm always here. Remember that I am a hard dying fan of gossiping him all the time" she answered and gave her one last hug, before all of them stood up and walked towards different directions.

 Remember that I am a hard dying fan of gossiping him all the time" she answered and gave her one last hug, before all of them stood up and walked towards different directions