𝐗𝐕𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚ chapter sixteen ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"LANDO, ARE YOU LITERALLY JEALOUS OF GEORGE?" Elena asked him, when the two of them were in their hotel room

"LANDO, ARE YOU LITERALLY JEALOUS OF GEORGE?" Elena asked him, when the two of them were in their hotel room. "George? George Russel?" he said a little angry, his hands grabbing her waist making her turn around looking at him. "Lando... you are hurting me" Elena whispered and Lando understood what was he doing. He looked into her eyes and saw the pain in there. She was afraid of him and her sight made him broken. He had swear to himself that he would protect her at all cost, but there he was hurting her. "Sorry, love. I- I didn't meant to hurt you, I'm sorry" he told her and kissed her forehead. Elena nodded and rested her head in his chest. It was a difficult day for her, as she had to finish her homework that her professor had gave her and she had fight with Lando. It was their first fight after becoming friends in January and neither of them liked that they had fight. Lando was cursing himself for shouting and hurting her, while Elena was worrying about Lando. He seemed to be very stressed, something that was making her feel a little more overprotective about him. "It's okay, I think we should sleep. You need to be ready for tomorrow" she told him and gave him a kiss at his cheek for a goodnight. During the night, Lando could not sleep at all. His actions had made him thinking if he would do that again in the future. If he would loose the control once again. "Why I thought of Russel? He has a girlfriend stupid" he whispered to himself and looked at his right. Elena was in her bed, sleeping peacefully with her hair into a small messy bun. Her chest was going up and down, resulting to Lando knowing that she was alright. "Lan?" Elena said sleepily and Lando looked at her worried. "Elena are you okay? What happened? Nightmare?"

"Lan, one question at the time" she chuckled and went in the one side of her bed. "Could you please sleep with me?" she added, but quickly shook her head. "God, this sound so awful. I mean sleep in the same bed, with our clothes, not..." she continued, but stoped when Lando had came and sat next to her. "Come here, don't worry. I understand what you are saying, I would like that too. I can't sleep either" he told her and hugged her. Elena didn't stay for long awake, as after some minutes Lando had seen her sleeping again in his arms. The boy smiled at the view in front of him and chuckled at his own mind, while he was drawing small shapes in her back."I will protect you at all costs" he promised to both of them and closed his eyes too, Morpheus taking him too.

"I will protect you at all costs" he promised to both of them and closed his eyes too, Morpheus taking him too