𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty three ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE MORNING HAD CAME AND LANDO WAS THE FIRST ONE AWAKE

THE MORNING HAD CAME AND LANDO WAS THE FIRST ONE AWAKE. He looked next to him and saw Elena sleeping peacefully. Her hair were on French braids, while she was wearing one of his T-shirts.

[      the friend group had decided that it was time for sleep and everyone had gone to their rooms

[ the friend group had decided that it was time for sleep and everyone had gone to their rooms. Penelope and Ria were together, while Max and Tom was sharing a room too. Theo was with Jennie and Oliver with Savannah. Lastly, Lando and Elena was sharing a room too. The two friends had gone inside their room, where there was a large king size bed. Lando went into the bathroom and changed into his pj. "Lando, can I borrow some sweatpants and a shirt?" Elena asked him and Lando told her where his clothes were. He waited for about ten minutes, before exiting the bathroom. Elena was on the bed, talking with one of her brothers. Lando took his phone too and laid down the bed. When she hung up the phone, Elena looked at Lando. He was concentrating on his phone screen, a football match playing there. Elena looked at the phone and see saw Kylian Mbappé. He was Elena's favourite football player and she had met him three times. It was when she had competition last year in France and she had met him in an event at Paris. Then the two of them had met two more times, but with their hectic schedules they just text once in a while. Lando did not know that she was watching football and that the number 7 was her favourite.

Elena screamed when Kylian scored his second goal and Lando looked at her sceptically. "What? I can't cheer for my favourite team and player?" she told him sassily and took his phone, zooming to Kylian's celebration. Lando did not say anything and sat next to her, watching together the match until the end. Paris had won the match 3-0, with Kylian top scorer. "I have to congratulate him" Elena murmured, but Lando heard it. This was the last straw, before he stood up and walked out of the room. Elena followed him quickly outside and sat next to him. Lando was looking at the sea in front of him, not wanting to look at the girl next to her. "Lando, what happened?" she asked him, but he did not say anything. Elena could not stand all this. It was the first day and he was already acting like a child. She could not have this for the next six days. "Lando tell me what's wrong" she told him again, a little more calmly before putting her one hand on his shoulder.

Lando sighed and shook his head. "Nothing, don't worry. Sorry for before, I am just stressed. I had one wonderful half season and I just want to continue it" he explained to her and closed his eyes. He felt Elena's hands going around his torso and Elena's body against his back. Her hair was laying on his shoulder and she was looking at the sea too. "Everything will be fine, I promise" she whispered. ]

      Nothing was fine

Nothing was fine. Lando was jealous and very overprotective of Elena. He would watch every move she would do and listen to every word. Why she had told to Savannah that she would move to Monaco? Max Verstappen was trying for a long time now trying to persuade him to move to Monaco and now Lando had decided. He would call Max in the afternoon for helping him find a nice apartment.

 He would call Max in the afternoon for helping him find a nice apartment