𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter ten ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"YOU KNOW, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD EVER BE FRIENDS" Elena exclaimed and sat down in the couch, next to Lando

"YOU KNOW, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD EVER BE FRIENDS" Elena exclaimed and sat down in the couch, next to Lando. It was the weekend between the first and second race for the 2021 season and Lando had visited Elena, informing her for their trip that was few days after. "I know that I like Ria a little bit more than the others" Lando joked and looked at Elena. She was sitting next to him, sending a message to someone. "And here I thought that I was on top of the list" Elena chuckled and laid her head back. It was moments like this that made both of them love their friendship and wished to be like that for ever. Lando took a deep breath and placed his left arm around Elena's shoulder, pulling the tennis player towards him. The girl's body touched Lando's and her head was now on his chest. Both athletes smiled at themselves, unaware of what the other one was doing the same. "Let's just say that you are not in the list, because you are one of the few persons that I truly care about. That's why you are coming with me in Italy this week, only the ones that I care about comes with me in my races" he said, more to himself rather than to Elena. The tennis player smiled and relaxed into Lando's arms. His hands had now came to her back, drawing small shapes with his fingers, making Elena relaxed.

"Well, I'm looking forward then. But I have to inform you, I'll bring my books and my training equipment too. After your weekend I'll go to Switzerland for a week. I'll be honoured if you could join me. It is only fair if I show you my world too, right?" she exclaimed and looked into his eyes. "And that's why I love spending my free time with you. You know, you are the only girl, expect Ria and my sisters, that is not interested to me for my career and fame" he told her and played with her hair. Elena mumbled something that nobody could hear and relaxed more into his arms. Lando chuckled and hugged her even more. Suddenly, a phone rang, ruining the tranquillity and the mood of the athletes. "Yes?" Elena asked and frowned after receiving an answer. Elena stood up and walked away from the living room, leaving Lando a little confused. After a few minutes Elena came back and sat next to Lando, leaving a little space between them. Lando pouted a little, but quickly hidden it with a smile.

"Don't try and hide it" she told him sternly and gave him a small smile, before laying in his chest one more time. "I kind of dislike that too, that's why I came back" she added and grinned. Lando shook his head while giggling quietly for her silly, yet adorable, behaviour. "I can't resist being away from you, I admit that. I like your presence being close to me" he said and looked at her with admiration.

 I like your presence being close to me" he said and looked at her with admiration