𝐗𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ELENA WAS IN THE GARAGE WATCHING THE PAPAYA CAR WITH THE NUMBER 4 DRIVING AROUND

ELENA WAS IN THE GARAGE WATCHING THE PAPAYA CAR WITH THE NUMBER 4 DRIVING AROUND. Jon was next to her watching Lando too. Although, he was getting impatient. "Why Lando was jealous?" he asked out of nowhere and Elena chuckled at his behaviour. That was why he was passing around the garage, she thought. "I don't know if you saw me yesterday, but I was with a little boy named George around the garage. I suppose Daniel joked to him that a boy had asked me to be my boyfriend and then the night I told him that I couldn't believe that he was jealous of George and he told me «what, George? George Russel?»" she explained and Jon could not believe what he had just heard. "Wait, Lando thought that Russel asked you? But he has a girlfriend. What an idiot, but - wait a boy asked you to be your boyfriend?" he exclaimed and looked at her shocked. "Yes, he is a fan of me and he wanted to be my no 1 fan. But his mother told him that my boyfriend was supposed to be that, so he asked me to be my boyfriend. I found it very cute" she answered and Jon shook his head. "I agree with what I said. He is a complete idiot, I suppose he could not sleep in the night because he was upset about your not so fight? You fought, right?". "Fought... more like shouting at each other and him grabbing me a little too harshly, but he apologised. I couldn't sleep either so I asked him if he wanted to lay next to me. He agreed and then I don't remember anything else, probably I fell asleep" she replied and looked at the screen. Lando had just completed his last lap for the third practice and he was currently second. Elena felt something in her stomach and she knew that it was because she was very excited. She knew how much Lando wanted to win and she could not wait to experience that with him. "He is returning, I'm going to make fun of him. Just you know" Jon informed her and walked towards the corner where Lando had left his bottle.

Lando returned in the garage and exited the car. All his mechanics, team principal and Zak congratulated him and patted his back. After all of that, Lando walked towards Elena who was standing in the corner, not wanted to interrupt anything. "Here is my champ" she said and Lando gave her a look of surprise. "Today you are an other person, really! What did I do yesterday and you woke up like that?" he joked and gave her a kiss in her forehead, after he first check his surroundings, made sure that no one was watching and he hide her from the cameras with his back. To any other person it seemed like Lando was talking to Jon, as he was standing next to Elena. Both of them felt comfortable with the trainer and Jon could not wait to make the driver a little uncomfortable. "I saw Russel was flirting with you today in the paddock. I know Elena that he asked you to be your boyfriend, but doesn't he have a girlfriend?" he asked and Lando looked at both of them. "You told him?" he asked and Elena smirked at him. "You are the death of me, now he isn't going to shut up any soon. Why you did that?" he told her and Elena chuckled. "I want to be friends with Jon, so I thought that it will be nice to start a conversation with him" she said and Lando hit her. "Hey, don't hit her. I will not hesitate to say what you did right now to her brothers and father" Jon alerted him and Lando put his hands in the air. "He asked me about it" Elena whispered at him and gave him a hug. "Don't worry, they won't do anything. My brothers may be overprotective, but they are also afraid of me" she added and all of them laughed.

 My brothers may be overprotective, but they are also afraid of me" she added and all of them laughed