𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty eight ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

AFTER SOME HOURS the couple had arrived at Lando's home in Woking

AFTER SOME HOURS the couple had arrived at Lando's home in Woking. The house was all for themselves, as Max was still with his friend. Lando had explained to him what had happened and he had told him to be extremely cautious too. At the same time, Elena had informed her family about the situation and they were happy that Lando was there for her right now. "Okay, here we are" Lando exclaimed and helped Elena carry her bags. He had made her literally pack her whole life into three suitcases, as he didn't want her to be back there very soon. "Thank you Lan, I really appreciate that" she told him and gave him a quick kiss. The driver nodded his head and let her unpack her things on his room, or better theirs. While Elena was tidying up the room, he saw a small notebook lying on the floor. She took it slowly and opener it.

Max Verstappen: ##########
Apartment 24 (penthouse) 15 million£
Mr. Kalsesy: ##########
Ask Elena to move in with me!
Apartment ready at the end of November, near Elena's birthday

Elena closed immediately the notebook. She was probably reading something that clearly was not supposed to, so she went to the living room where Lando was and gave it to him. The boy recognised immediately the notebook and hide it behind his back. "You didn't read anything, right?" he asked calmly, but to his dissatisfaction Elena nodded her head. "Only some information about the apartment. An expensive one if you ask me" she explained and sat next to him. Lando sighed and opened his arms, signalling to Elena to cuddle, as he had spent a lot of time away from her. "Not so expensive, if you ask me. But it doesn't matter, the apartment it's so nice. It's actually a penthouse with a very nice view on the sea, you will love it" he told her and kissed her hair. The couple stayed like that a few minutes more, before Elena turned around and started kissing him. Her actions took Lando by surprise, but he actually liked that. His hand went around her waist and under her T-shirt, while Elena's were around his neck and on his hair. The atmosphere became very heated and Lando could not denied it anymore. He quickly stood up and took Elena up into his room. He gently pushed her down the bed and started kissing her again. His hands found their way back to her back and unclasped her bra. He carefully took the strips out of her arms and took it away from her throwing it on the floor, leaving her only with her T-shirt and the rest of her clothes.

"Lando" he said warningly, but the driver ignored her. He was needy and it was all her fault. They way her shorts were a little bit too short, her wearing his T-shirt while she knew that it was turning him on, it was like she was asking it for, he thought to himself. "Let's just finish this day with something wonderful, don't you agree love?" he asked her and started kissing her on her neck. Elena moaned silently and turned around, giving him more space. Lando smiled into her neck and then kissed her again on the lips, before he started taking off his clothes.