𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty one ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

DAYS WERE PASSING AND IT WAS THURSDAY. The last few days were very rough and tiring for Elena as she was getting ready for the next competition she had in less than one week. The athletes that would compete were announced at Wednesday, making Elena screaming when Roger showed her that she was one of them. "Look who is going to compete next week" Roger had said and had given her the tablet with the site that had the names of the nominees. Elena could not her excitement that she had crashed into Lando yelling at him that she was accepted into the competition. Lando was happy to see Elena smiling. He remembered how her mood was at Monday, trying to reassure everyone that she was okay, while now she was happy, not caring what the other were thinking. Lando had passed the last few days with training at the gym with Federer and playing with his kids. Myla, Lenny, Leo and Charlene had took a liking on him and they had requested from him to play video games with them. "Do you know where Lando is?" Elena asked Mirka as she walked into the kitchen on Friday morning. The woman smiled at the girl and nodded her head towards the backyard. Elena walked towards the window and saw a wet Lando in the grass and Leo over him wet too. Elena chuckled at the view in front of her eyes and shook her head. Mirka saw her reaction and walked next to her, laughing too when she saw what her son and her goddaughter's friend were doing. Elena liked how Lando had became one with her second family. She knew that if Federer liked him, then he was surely a good person. "Leo has not left him alone at all. I think Lando will appreciate a day without him" she joked and looked at the girl next to her. Mirka saw how Elena was looking at Lando. There was a sparkle in her eyes that there was not before she had met Lando and she was sure that this sparkle was enough proof that Elena liked Lando, more than a friend. Elena laughed at her joke and walked towards the fridge, taking out the bottle of milk and pouring a little in a glass. "Well, we are going to see his sister today I think" she informed Mirka and the older woman's smirk grew even more. "Be careful and have a nice time" she told her and gave her a sandwich. Elena took it with gratitude and walked out of the house, towards where Lando and Leo where. When Lando stopped tickling Leo and put him next to him, he saw Elena leaning against the wall of the house looking at him, while she was eating her sandwich. The driver stood up and informed Leo that he would be back, before going next to Elena. "How long are you here?" he asked her and before she could answer, he took the sandwich from her hands and took a bite, leaving Elena speechless. "Sorry, it just looks so good that I had to taste it to see if it was meeting my standards" he exclaimed and gave it back to her. "I won't say anything about it, because I will literally yell at you about what you did one minute ago. Anyway, get ready we have to leave in one hour" she told him and went inside the house again, after cutting in half her sandwich and giving him the half.

 Anyway, get ready we have to leave in one hour" she told him and went inside the house again, after cutting in half her sandwich and giving him the half