14

Chapter 14: Jiang Changjing

    The zombies disappeared out of thin air, right under their noses.

    Lei Ming stood at the place where the zombies appeared, the wind stopped and the clouds stopped, and he could even hear his own breathing clearly.

    He leaned over to sniff Da Dong's breath, "Da Dong is dead."

    "Why did he disappear!" Si Huan's companion couldn't believe his eyes.

    Yan Qiubai's mental spores didn't sense his presence, she frowned and said, "It should be a special mutant zombie, I can't feel him!"

    Si Huan saw the air behind Fang Pei seem to appear A small vortex appeared, and blurted out: "Peipei, behind you!"

    Fang Pei felt a black shadow approaching from behind, and hurriedly opened the space wall to resist.

    It was only then that Yan Qiubai successfully sensed that this mutated zombie possessed a fourth-level invisibility ability, and he was shocked: "Xiao Pei retreats, you can't stop him!" With

    a stab, the chainsaw split Fang Pei's body straight. The shield hit his right shoulder in the next second.

    The rolling and sharp chainsaw went right into the flesh, and the bones were cut off. Fang Pei vomited a big mouthful of blood and fell to his knees weakly, his eyes gradually lost their light.

    The mutated zombie pulled out the chainsaw, trying to split Fang Pei in half directly from the head, "Bastard!" Thunder struck, and the huge electric hammer hit the opponent's chainsaw.

    The mutated zombie was temporarily forced to take a few steps back, staring at Lei Ming.

    The rest of the people rushed to get Fang Pei back, and Si Huan turned on the strongest healing light to wrap Fang Pei's wound.

    Fang Pei's exhalation was less than that of inhalation, and Si Huan's healing powers were exhausted, but he still couldn't keep up with the bleeding from the wound.

    "The wound is too big, and the bones are..." Si Huan couldn't say it, because he couldn't save Fang Pei with his ability.

    Yan Qiubai pressed Fang Pei's bleeding wound, and tears welled up in his eyes, "I'm useless. If I had the fighting ability, I wouldn't be what I am now."

    She ran to the armored zombie she killed just now, took out the powder crystal and handed it to Si Huan, "Rescue him."

    Si Huan understood that she wanted to advance herself to the third level. Level Fang Pei will be saved.

    He put the pink crystal close to the center of his eyebrows and quickly absorbed it. The spiritual power and the spar built a bridge of spiritual connection, and sufficient energy was continuously sent into Si Huan's brain.

    In Si Huan's sea of ​​consciousness, the transparent barrier between the second and third levels was suddenly broken by huge energy.

    After absorbing all the energy, Si Huan opened his eyes very clear, and successfully advanced.

    At this time, Lei Ming had been fighting the mutated zombies for a while, and because of the level difference, he had been at a disadvantage.

    "Hurry up and get in the car!"

    Si Huan immediately activated his healing ability, and he was surprised to find that there seemed to be a little green in his healing light. Before he had time to think, Fang Pei's body was already chilling.