45

Chapter 45 Si Huan's "Sleepiness"

    "Who's there?" Si Huan took out his gun and carefully kicked away the branch that blocked his view, only then did he know that the whining sound was made by a little white tiger.

    The tiger was crushed to its legs by the fallen tree trunk, and there were several scratches on the ground in front of its body. It is unknown how long it was crushed. The green eyes looked at Si Huan pitifully, and whimpered.

    This should be a tiger cub, judging by its size, it is not as big as an ordinary house cat. Si Huan lifted the tree trunk that was pressing on it, and rescued the little tiger.

    The little tiger crawled out by pulling the soil, its hind limbs were slightly deformed, and it could not use its strength. Unable to stand up, she lay listlessly at Si Huan's feet.

    In the animal world where the jungle is prey to the jungle, white tiger cubs will definitely be eaten if they cannot go far.

    Si Huan squatted down, held it in his arms, and pressed the healing light on the injured part of the cub. The bones and tendons recovered, and the little tiger flopped twice, its green eyes widening.

    All the seriously injured patients were brought back by Si Huan, not to mention a tiger cub.

    The little white tiger nimbly jumped back to the ground, circled around Si Huan, and finally lay down on Si Huan's shoe and rubbed his leg.

    "Don't get hit by a tree next time." Si Huan stroked the tiger's head, feeling extremely relieved. "Okay, go find your parents, they should be going in that direction." Patting it

    lightly, Si Huan turned and walked back to the big whale.

    "Let's go."

    Jiang Changjing didn't move, and pointed behind him, unexpectedly, the little white tiger followed him.

    "Why are you following me? We already have a ferocious beast in our car. Did you see it? It's this one. It will eat you up when it's hungry." Si Huan pointed to Jiang Changjing who was holding Xiaozhi , trying to dissuade it. "You are so small, he has to eat two of you to be full."

    Jiang Changjing, who is known as a scourge: ...

    The little white tiger looked at Jiang Changjing with his ignorant green eyes, hesitated, and bravely stood up to the boss. Huan defends the savior in front of him.

    "Is this feeding wolves with your body?" Si Huan couldn't laugh or cry, did he really want to take it with him? This is a white tiger, a national first-class protected animal, can they raise it!

    Jiang Zhi's gaze was fixed on the little white tiger, and he kicked his legs to let the big daddy put it down, and took Jiang Changjing's hand to go over to have a look.

    Probably Baihu saw that Xiaozhi was not aggressive and didn't dodge it, letting her soft little hands touch his hair.

    "Aw—" it called out in a low voice.

    Si Huan was a little nervous, afraid that the smell of strangers would arouse the little white tiger's animal nature.

    Jiang Zhi felt that the hand felt very good, and touched it again, his eyes sparkled, and he seemed to like the little white tiger very much.

    One big and one small actually started to play, Si Huan watched from the side and was convinced.

    "It's not safe here, you can take it to other places where animals live and put it down." Jiang Changjing suggested.

Husband Back From HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara