23

Chapter 23: Huanhuan and Zhizhi

    The skeleton zombie was a given up opportunity to gnaw on Si Huan, but Jiang Changjing had always planned to kill the corpse to get the nucleus.

    The fireball swelled in his hands, condensing the fire element in the air, and the fireball rolled bigger and bigger. Jiang Changjing flicked his wrist, and the red high-energy flame ball was divided into eight parts and floated behind him.

    Si Huan's pupils shrank suddenly, this is... the ultimate skill of the big whale.

    Jiang Changjing is a fire attribute supernatural being. After reaching the third level, he has the same ability to change attribute forms as most five element attribute zombies.

    The number of kills by rockets or other forms is not enough. Jiang Changjing and his teammates have deliberately studied the splitting of fireballs, and finally after continuous condensation and refinement, he created an eight-point ball.

    Divide the fireballs into more pieces, and let those fireballs roll the fire elements in the air by themselves to refine more explosive miniature fireballs.

    He showed it to Si Huan, and because of his powerful explosive power, Si Huan was very impressed.

    Seeing this special nirvana again seemed like a lifetime away, and Si Huan felt sore and swelled in his heart.

    Jiang Changjing was able to flexibly manipulate eight fireballs at level three, and became a zombie queen at level five. His strength had soared to level five.

    The last time Si Huan saw Jiang Changjing beat that mutated zombie into meatloaf with his bare hands, what would it look like if he used the fire ability.

    The fireball splits into two again, transforming into 16 fireballs.

    Jiang Changjing's eyes slowly turned reddish brown, leaving only a breathtaking coldness, he raised his right index finger and tapped lightly.

    Behind the fireball was a small meteor-like tail, rolling towards the bone zombies overwhelmingly.

    The bone zombie felt the scorching heat behind it, and as soon as it turned around, it faced a dense sea of ​​flames, and opened its mouth wide in horror——

    Si Huan's pupils shrank suddenly, and the bone zombie didn't even have time to make a wailing sound, and was buried in Jiang Changjing under the fireball. The high-density flames burned blazingly, and in the end only the marks of the scarlet letter and a pile of ashes remained on the ground.

    Jiang Changjing walked over, searched among the pile of ashes, and picked up a green clear crystal.

    Quaternary crystal nucleus?

    "Big whale..." Si Huan's eyes were fixed on his lover's movements. The last time he saw Jiang Changjing swallow the crystal nucleus of that zombie with his own eyes.

    Jiang Changjing bent down to pick up the crystal nucleus, looked at the crystal nucleus in his hand and then at the human being.

    Do you want to eat?

    He reached out to pass it to Si Huan, but his brown pupils faded back to light gray.

    Si Huan shook his head and didn't dare to take it, "I don't need it for now, you can eat it."

    Jiang Changjing put the crystal nucleus into his mouth and made a crisp chewing sound, which made Si Huan's heart skip a beat.

    After digesting the green crystal, Jiang Changjing's eyes became gentler, not as sharp as before.