24

Chapter 24

    They walked back to the bustling urban area again, when zombies rushed towards them, and because of the corpse king's roar, they gave way to a large circle.

    Similarly, Si Huan was tightly guarded, and he could clearly feel the hungry eyes of the zombies fixed on him. But they were forced by the king's coercion and dared not approach the food.

    Jiang Changjing took Si Huan and wandered around T City with the tide of zombies behind him. The strong man who responded to everyone, with countless small tails, swept away in a mighty manner.

    Every time Si Huan passed a corner, looking back, he would feel that there were more zombies behind them, probably attracted by Jiang Changjing's voice just now.

    If it goes on like this, the people at the base will definitely know about it. Si Huan carefully put on his hat from the inhabited place before he entered the end of the world. He had stayed in the base and knew that the military had installed many cameras in certain places for the purpose of monitoring the movements of these zombies at all times.

    Jiang Changjing had no intuition, and kept walking forward, and the group of zombies behind him didn't care much if they couldn't pose any danger to him.

    Until the human pulled his sleeves, pointed behind them and whispered: "There are too many people, can you stop them from following."

    Not sure if his lover could understand, Si Huan gestured again, " Uh, just yell twice to drive them away."

    Ho Ho Ho - Zi

    Huan imitated without confidence, and then drove them away.

    Jiang Changjing finally understood, turned around and yelled at the zombie group twice.

    Do not follow.

    After driving away these zombies, Si Huan tried his best to take Jiang Changjing away from the camera. I don't know if it was because of his presence, but Jiang Changjing didn't eat anything other than the raw chicken and crystal nucleus that he ate in the morning.

    Is he not hungry?

    From time to time, Si Huan looked up at Jiang Changjing's side face. Because of the sharp edges and corners of the living dead, his skin showed an unhealthy gray-white color.

    But still very handsome, Si Huan raised the corners of his mouth proudly.

    Jiang Changjing felt eyes falling on him frequently, raised his eyes to catch them, and looked at Si Huan in puzzlement.

    It doesn't matter if you get caught, Si Huan raised his eyebrows, put his arms around his lover's neck and kissed her.

    It was imprinted on the corner of the Zombie King's mouth like a splash of water, and before Jiang Changjing could react, Si Huan jumped and ran ahead.

    "Let's go, what are you doing behind you!" I

    have experienced this feeling of a two-person world for a long time, only the two of them, no matter what they do, no one else will disturb them.

    Since the birth of his daughter, Si Huan's thoughts have been on Xiaozhi, and Jiang Changjing often goes out on missions, so he also has to work. Although it is always said that there is a chance to enjoy the world of the two again for a day, there is not enough time.

    He couldn't help but smile bitterly, he didn't expect to end up living in the two-person world he dreamed of in this way.

    A hidden camera on a street corner detects a moving body passing by, and the camera pans in their direction, doubling the magnification of the figure.