37

Chapter 37

    Concerned about Si Huan's body and the child in the next bed, Jiang Changjing stopped after three shots.

    Sweat soaked Si Huan's hair, and it stuck to his forehead wetly, lying powerlessly on his lover's body.

    Now his body is extremely sensitive, and Jiang Changjing's unruly hands are still rubbing his waist and abdomen.

    "Don't touch it, it's so itchy!" Si Huan couldn't take it anymore, he opened his mouth and bit his lover's strong abdominal muscles, his teeth were almost soft. Like petting a puppy.

    Tired is a bit tired, but finally able to eat a full meal, Si Huan feels that he has made money.     Si Huan tapped the big whale's throat, "Da Whale

    , have you evolved to a sixth-order zombie now?

    "

, the white and soft flesh protruding from between the fingers.

    Si Huan pushed his hand away, and said with a serious face: "Don't touch me, I'm asking a serious matter now."

    Jiang Changjing leaned closer to his ear and deliberately asked: "Isn't this a serious matter? What you did just now It's time— "

    "Ahh—shut up and don't wake up your daughter!" Si Huan blushed and covered his mouth to stop him from talking nonsense. "You're talking nonsense and I'll kill you."

    "I'm already dead, and you woke up Xiaozhi when you spoke loudly." Jiang Changjing said with a face full of fearlessness.

    Si Huan's teeth itched with hatred: "Forget it, my lord has a lot of things that I don't care about with you."

    Jiang Changjing licked his lips rascally, and looked at Si Huan's jumping feet with a smile.

    When he died, he would never have thought that he would have the opportunity to see his lover and daughter again. Maybe he saved all mankind in his previous life, otherwise why would such a legendary thing happen to him.

    "Da Jing, do you still have memories of when you were a zombie?" Si Huan lowered his head and asked him.

    Jiang Changjing nodded and said, "I remember, I remember everything."

    He and his teammates went out to perform missions to collect red crystals every day. Because of intelligence errors, they were forced to retreat to the intersection step by step by the tide of zombies.

    The last battle in his life, Jiang Changjing recalled that his heart would ache uncontrollably, and his teammates who fought side by side in the past fell in front of him one by one and were eaten by zombies.

    His ability was overdrawn, and the fourth-level zombies jumped up and bit his neck, and slowly fell down under the horrified eyes of the remaining two teammates. At the end of consciousness, he clutched his neck and crawled forward a few steps, but finally fell down weakly, and the zombies around him staggered towards him.

    There was a blank period in the middle of Jiang Changjing's head, and when he opened his eyes again, it was still where he fell, and then he couldn't remember anything, and the whole person saw everything in a daze and stuffed it into his mouth trying to fill his stomach .

    When Si Huan heard this, he asked, "Are you turning into a zombie right now? Didn't your teammates also get bitten, and they also turned into zombies like you?"

    "They were all eaten except me. "Jiang Changjing said, "At that time, I wandered around T City all day long, and when I was lucky, I met people who could share food with other zombies. At that time, I changed from a third-level superhuman to a third-level Zombies."