22

Chapter 22: Eating Raw Meat

    On the side of the stream near the bamboo grove, they raised some chickens and ducks, and if they were lazy to go to the market to buy meat, they would just pick one out of the space and make a tooth sacrifice.

    If you want to talk about raw meat, you can only sacrifice these chickens and ducks.

    Si Huan opened Jiang Changjing's jaws with his fingers, and said helplessly, "It's useless for you to hold my shoulders, I don't like it.

    " , Jiang Changjing endured a little hard, he wanted to eat but a voice in his head stopped him.

    Don't eat...don't hurt him...

    the deep voice grunted dissatisfiedly, looking at the humans indifferently.

    "I want to do it for you, don't worry." Si Huan put on his clothes and ran downstairs.

    Before, Jiang Changjing and Si Huan moved a lot of condiments and put them in the kitchen, which is much bigger than their real world kitchen.

    The only pity is that there is no refrigerator.

    Si Huan lit the stove and put a pot of water to boil. A dying chicken lay on the chopping board at hand, soaked in a bowl of red and sticky chicken blood.

    Not wanting his lover to be so careless, he decided to make the raw chicken look better.

    Using boiling water to remove the chicken feathers and pluck out the tiny hairs, Si Huan saw the smooth skin of the chicken.

    Open up the chicken, take out the internal organs and cut off the head and tail. Si Huan slowly cut out the fleshy part as much as possible, discarding the bones and chicken skin.

    Si Huan washed the blood on the surface of the chicken, put the raw chicken on a plate, and sprinkled a handful of fine salt on it as usual. Don't waste chicken blood, pour it into the quilt to see if Jiang Changjing will drink it.

    Look at your own work left and right, it should be more delicious if it is mature.

    "It's time to eat." As soon as Si Huan turned around, he bumped into Jiang Changjing who was almost sticking to his back, thinking that he was too hungry, and pointed to the dishes on the dining table.

    Jiang Changjing looked down at the plate of meat on the table without saying a word, walked over spontaneously, grabbed a piece of meat and swallowed it.

    Chew without chewing, just swallow.

    Si Huan groaned, luckily he shaved off all the bones just now.

    "How is it? Can you eat it?"

    He looked at Jiang Changjing expectantly. If he can also have a high acceptance of chicken, he won't have to eat people in the future.

    unpalatable.

    This was Jiang Changjing's first feeling, it was not tasty but barely tolerable. What are these? Synthetic food made from food?

    Si Huan saw that he ate several pieces in a row and seemed not picky eaters, "It should be edible."

    But saying this does not mean that human meat can actually be replaced by chicken and duck.

    Without drinking the chicken blood, Jiang Changjing cleaned up the rest of the meat on the plate, chewed expressionlessly, and temporarily suppressed the hunger in his stomach.

    He wouldn't eat it if it wasn't made by this human being. If it was other zombies who had tasted delicious food, they would definitely reject this nondescript dish.