74

Chapter 74

    "It seems that someone is following us." Before the

    car drove out of the border of Province J, Jiang Changjing, Huo Yunsheng, and the old ghost felt an uncomfortable sense of peeping from the dark at the same time.

    Si Huan looked back from the rearview mirrors on both sides of the car, and they were the only car on the entire national highway. "But didn't see any cars?"

    "They didn't drive." Jiang Changjing stared at the lush trees on both sides of the road and kept retreating.

    The old ghost said: "I'll get out of the car and have a look, don't stop, I'll catch up." After speaking, he opened the car door and went out, dodging into the lush forest.

    Huo Yunsheng looked at his back, and had the urge to get out of the car together, but he held back in order not to startle the snake.

    Si Huan remembered that the last time he was followed was on a deserted trail, a small gang tried to get rich and stopped their car, but was killed by Jiang Changjing. But this time, could it be another wave of criminal gangs?

    Otherwise, it was the people they offended at the fishing port base. This time they offended many people openly and secretly. It is not ruled out that they will not do anything at the base, and will teach them when they are on the road alone.

    It has to be said that both possibilities are very large.

    Not long after the old ghost left, this discomfort suddenly disappeared, and Jiang Changjing paused slightly for holding the steering wheel. He continued to look at the road ahead with his usual expression. About half an hour later, there was a sound from the roof of the car, and the old ghost came back.

    Huo Yunsheng opened the car door to let him get in the car, and asked: "Who is following us? Have you eliminated them all?" The

    old ghost shook his head, "I didn't see anyone, I searched around and found no one. If they don't have speed abilities If there is a space ability, I can’t find it if I hide in the space.”

    Huo Yunsheng said disappointedly: “I thought you’ve been away for so long, and you solved them, but I didn’t expect you didn’t even find anyone.”

    Jiang Changjing: "It's worth the old ghost's trip, at least indirectly telling those who follow us that we know what they're doing. If those people were more conspicuous, they wouldn't follow our car again."

    Si Huan felt a little uncomfortable, who was following them. Along the way, they didn't feel being spied on again, and they left Province J safely.

    Soon these things were forgotten.

    From province J to city B, it only takes fifteen or sixteen hours to drive, and the three of them take turns to drive and take a rest on the road. I arrived in T City early in the morning, and I will be back home in about an hour. The corners of Si Huan's mouth raised slightly, thinking that when he got home later, he would roll around on his big bed twice, and then called his mother to say that they had arrived home.

    Go to the market to buy vegetables tonight, and the family can have dinner together when mom comes back. Talk about the things they encountered on the road, the strange people and strange things they saw in the past few months.

    Si Huan made all the arrangements clearly. They are now waiting for refueling at a self-service gas station outside T City. The pointer on the fuel gauge was off to the side of E, and the fuel tank on the car was used up halfway through.