67

Chapter 67 The Big Whale Tells a Story

    Si Huan thought that he was not only a man, but also a zombie...

    Jiang Changjing came over with the two children in his arms, "Hi, my name is Jiang Changjing, and I am Si Huan's lover."

    Hu Zhi stuttered after looking at Si Huan Said: "Hello, my name is Hu Zhi. I met Si Huan in a fishing village. I am also a survivor of Noah's Ark."

    "I recognize you. You said you are the captain's nephew." The couple's first impression of Hu Zhi Surprisingly consistent.

    "That's all in the past, and I'm just an ordinary poor guy now."

    Huo Yunsheng took the initiative to say hello, and it happened that Hu Zhi and him were like-minded people who could talk about mountains and rivers.

    Brother You poked his head out of the car and told them to stop, "The rain stopped, we have to hurry on the road, if we can't reach the fishing port base before dark, zombies will come around again."

    "We are eight people now, six adults and two children Is it possible to sit in the car?"

    Huo Yunsheng waved his hand and said, "We don't need to sit, the old ghost and I can just sit on the roof of the car, the car is too stuffy and the old ghost is not used to it."

    "This is very dangerous, a sudden brake Both of you flew out." Hu Zhi frowned.

    "It doesn't matter anyway, the two of us are supernatural beings, so it's our daily exercise."

    "In this case, it's just enough for me and the big whale to sit in the back and hug Twig and Cub." Si Huan changed into a suit of clothes, Wipe off the muddy water on his face and come out of the space.

    Brother You stared dumbfounded at the two supernatural beings who stepped onto the roof of the car in three or two steps, and waved to him that they were ready and could drive anytime.

    Suddenly, I felt that the saying that the skilled man is bold is correct.

    Si Huan leaned on the shoulder of the big whale to rest, and Si Bai in his arms fell asleep without knowing it, and he glanced at Xiaozhi and fell asleep.

    "I'm sleepy." In this gently rocking little space, it's perfect for sleeping. Just now he felt the ups and downs of life at the same time, his body was exhausted but his mind was still very clear.

    Jiang Changjing said softly: "Go to sleep, I'm here."

    "I can't sleep, my mind is very messed up." After finishing speaking, Si Huan yawned first, with tears in the corners of his eyes.

    "Aren't you really sleepy?" Big Whale said with a chuckle, his ears were a little itchy from the vibration of his words.

    Two days ago, Si Huan pretended to be a piranha, wanting to erect all the thorns all over her body to protect herself. Now that the big whale was back, Si Huan turned into soft fingers, wishing he could stick to Jiang Changjing's body all the time.

    "It's okay, I'll close my eyes and sleep for a while."

    Jiang Changjing: "I'll wake you up when we arrive. You've lost a lot of weight these days, haven't you had a good rest?

    " , It was difficult to fall asleep in the next few days. Sometimes I woke up inexplicably in the middle of the night, and I wanted to turn around and hug you to sleep together, but the seat next to me was empty, and I was the only one on the bed and felt very cold." Si Huan's hand Putting it on the back of the big whale's hand, it was also icy cold and had no warmth, but it gave him infinite warmth in his heart.