69

Chapter 69 Wedding Anniversary

    Jiang Changjing was also taken aback for a moment, and said in surprise, "Did I just say that the beef jerky was too salty?

    " Beef strips, after chewing, they pop out after two bites. "It's really salty."

    Si Huan held the big whale's face in surprise, "You have regained your sense of taste!"

    Jiang Changjing took an extra piece of jerky from Si Huan, and the fragrance lingered on his lips and teeth, with a strong crispy feeling , he felt incredible.

    Ever since he became a zombie, he never thought that he could taste the taste of the world again in his life. In the past, no matter how many ways Si Huan made raw meat, he put it in his mouth. It tasted like chewing wax, just to fill his stomach.

    But now he can actually taste the taste, everything happened so suddenly, Jiang Changjing was in a daze.

    Si Huan asked: "Why did you suddenly recover, and what did you do?"

    "Could it be because you've been promoted to level seven." Jiang Changjing said. "Not only the sense of taste, but I also smell the smell of beef, and my sense of smell has recovered."

    "Big Whale, do you remember the topic we discussed before? You are a zombie virus that promotes the evolution of human beings with supernatural powers. Let's talk about it from another angle." , The zombie virus is also another way of human evolution. Although this evolution is very cruel, you are now a level 7 high-level zombie, standing at the forefront of all zombies, and closer to the truth of the virus than them."

    Si Huan suddenly Excitedly grabbed his lover's arm: "Maybe in the end, the zombie virus will disappear, and you will turn back into a human!"

    Si Huan's guess was not unreasonable, Jiang Changjing curled up his mouth and hugged his lover back, hoping that it would be as he imagined , I will regain my human identity.

    However, Jiang Changjing has a question that has always been on his mind: "If all the zombies turn back to normal people in the end, can we really return to human society? Whether they can accept us is still a question."

    "Assuming it is true, the end point of zombie evolution is to turn back into human beings. I think it must be difficult to accept for a while, but these people who turned into zombies also have their former relatives, and they will accept it slowly, depending on the length of time. "

    "By the way, where did you say you had red lines on your face?" Si Huan pinched the big whale's chin and looked left and right, but he didn't find it.

    Jiang Changjing: "Want to see?"

    Si Huan nodded, Jiang Changjing took the hand that his lover placed on his face, and activated the fire-type ability.

    When I opened my eyes again, there were three dark lines on the cheekbones, shaped like a part of the totem tattoo of some mysterious tribe.

    "What pattern is this?" He stared curiously, wanting to touch it.

    Jiang Changjing grabbed his hand that was about to move, "Don't touch it, it's too hot, your hands can't withstand such a high temperature."

    "I don't touch it directly." Si Huan forcibly broke free from the big whale's restraint, and water droplets condensed on his fingers. Before Jian could touch the face of the big whale, he could hear the sizzling sound of the water ability.

    Suddenly, a strange feeling arose in my heart, don't touch the fire pattern, the water power will be completely evaporated. Si Huan withdrew his hand, turned over and rode on the belly of the big whale.