64

Chapter 64 The Big Whale Goes Online

    Near midnight, the piercing roar of the sea broke the tranquility of the fishing village.

    Si Huan stood by the window, and the villagers gathered in the open space with lamps, talking loudly about what happened. Waking up Si Bai and Xiaozhi who were sleeping soundly, Si Bai rubbed his eyes and sat up, "Dad..."

    "It's a little noisy outside, I'll take you to sleep in the space." Si Huan carried them into the space, humming a little song to lull them to sleep Two little ancestors.

    When he got out of the space, the noise outside stopped, and the villagers dispersed after chatting, going home in twos and threes. Hu Zhi next door didn't know if he heard such a loud noise, but the sky-shattering snoring came from his room.

    Si Huan waited by the window for a while, except for two dogs barking from time to time, the village returned to calm.

    He yawned, returned to the space and continued to rest.

    Si Huan got up early and woke up the two little ones to get dressed and take a shower.

    After it was almost finished, I went downstairs to make breakfast, took out a few eggs from the space, and planned to help Hu Zhi share it.

    After breakfast was ready, Hu Zhi yawned and went downstairs, Si Huan greeted him and asked him to come and eat with him. The supernatural being is in good physical condition. Today, Hu Zhi no longer needs a cane, and he just skipped over.

    He went to the table and took a deep breath, "It smells so good, Si Huan, your cooking skills are good! You can compete with what I have."

    "Hi brother." Jiang Zhi called sweetly, she still remembered the last time Hu Zhi divided her. Give her trotters to eat.

    Si Bai was taken aback for a moment, then he also called out brother hello.

    "Hey, darling! Your mouth is so sweet." Hu Zhi touched the heads of the little radishes.

    Hu Zhi sat down to eat, Si Huan asked him if he heard the noise last night.

    "Last night? Didn't hear anything!" Hu Zhi replied in surprise after taking a bite of the egg roll. "I'm a sleepy sleeper, and I can't hear anything outside. Was it noisy last night?"

    Si Huan: ...

    Then I told him about the sound of the sea.

    "So strange? Did you hear it clearly?" Hu Zhi asked.

    Si Huan shook his head, hesitated for a few seconds and said, "I can't hear it at all, like a tsunami or something calling from the bottom of the sea."

    After breakfast, Si Huan and Hu Zhi went out to inquire about last night's news.

    A lot of people gathered in the open space in front of the village, all talking about the sound of last night, and the village chief was smoking a pipe, thinking about something.

    Hu Zhi hopped and squeezed into the villagers. This brother and that aunt called several people, and quickly became the center of the topic. As if he was a native of Kaiping Village, Si Huan was dumbfounded.

    "Last night, the Dragon King got angry! I heard this voice when I was a child." The oldest mother-in-law in the village walked to the village chief with the help of her great-grandson, leaning on a cane.

    "Old grandma." Seeing her coming, the villagers made way for her.

    The old grandma is 107 years old this year. She has experienced feudal dynasties, war-torn times and peaceful times, and now in the end of the world, her wife, son and daughter-in-law are all dead.