75

Chapter 75

    It is very hard work to keep answering questions, and Si Huan still has to think about how to make the story more real. After firing a few eye knives at Huo Yunsheng, he turned his head and continued to deal with Yan Qiubai's surprise.

    Fang Pei said: "Now there are a lot fewer third- and fourth-level zombies in T City. Even if we want to advance, it is difficult to find suitable crystal nuclei."

    Si Huan was puzzled and asked, "Why? Zombies in other provinces and cities have evolved. It's very fast, and there are a lot of zombies at the third and fourth levels."

    "That's not what I mean." Fang Pei said again: "The reason why you rarely see high-level zombies is that some time ago, the high-level military leaders of City T and City B jointly adopted An operation to capture high-level zombies, they took away all the zombies above level three."

    Si Huan was startled for a moment, that time probably corresponded to what his mother told him about the action by the top officials of City B, and they should have taken action as well. The fifth-level zombies that the big whale encountered before were also captured.

    "Where did they catch the zombies?" The

    soldier spread his hands helplessly: "No one knows. Although it was a public action, the military didn't say where the zombies went in the end. They only said that T City is much safer now, and encourage us Do more trade and farming and weaving, and say that the base will be expanded in time."

    "Hey, we have also printed paper money, and implemented a new policy to encourage us to use more paper money to strengthen the purchasing power of paper money to replace the previous grain and crystal nuclei. Now the base uses paper money Now, the mercenary group went out to kill zombies, and the white crystal yellow crystal they got can be exchanged for banknotes and buy daily necessities”

    Si Huan held the banknotes of different denominations handed over by the soldier, the blue one with a face value of 200, with watermarks of the bird's-eye view of famous scenic spots in City B on it. There are other 5, 20, 50 and 100 denomination notes.

    Does the emergence of new currency with banknotes mean the re-establishment of the country and the integration of all bases in all provinces of the country.

    Yan Qiubai said: "We exchanged all the white crystals we had for banknotes. Not long ago, the mayor said that our peaceful world will come back soon. Let me tell you, as long as there are zombies, our lives will be different." It may calm down."

    "Sister Yan, what the mayor said is very reasonable when you think about it. The new policy is implemented first in cities B and T. First catch the higher-level zombies. Maybe in a few years, the military It will wipe out low-level zombies on a large scale." Fang Pei guessed like this.     Si Huan returned the banknotes

    to the soldiers, smiled at them and said, "The car is finished filling up, let's go first. I will visit you in T City when I have a chance."

Sitting on the seat, he stared at the prayer beads hanging on the rearview mirror for a few seconds. Huo Yunsheng took Si Bai and Xiao Zhi back to the car, he sat behind Si Huan and climbed on the table and chair cushions and asked, "Are you really going to drive out all the low-level zombies?"

    "Probably so." Si Huan drove to cheer up. Station continue on the road.

    "Brother, didn't you recover your senses? Maybe you can really turn back into a human after going up two more levels. Isn't this a massacre..." Huo Yunsheng said.

    Jiang Changjing came out of the space and brought toys for the child. He heard Huo Yunsheng's last words.

    "What massacre?" he asked.