Nonsense Christmas, pars 2 - Clement Novalak

Do you want to meet Santa's little helper?

"He's gotten more humble since he calls his helper little. I would use a completely different wording," Y/N hummed after reading the reply. Finally, the bait is working out. Now she could do whatever she wanted to. She couldn't lose, no matter what. Checkmate.

My chimney is sweeping clean. Want to see if you can fit in?

After paying for his visit in the café, Clement was on his way to his apartment. He didn't check the phone during the walk, although his fingers were itching as if he made a snowball with his bare hands. As soon as he arrived home, he made himself comfortable on the couch and returned to his mission with a packet of chestnuts by his side. He let out a loud chuckle upon reading their message. However, he needed more to be convinced it wasn't Marcus.

Do you know what I have in common with Santa's elf? We are both good with hands.

"I like how self-aware he is. He's always been like this," Y/N laughed, not forgetting to update her sister about the progress. However, it started to look noticeable that S/N was losing interest as the game was slowly but surely changing directions. She was tired of hearing all the non-existent benefits her sister's ex-boyfriend presumedly had.

"I really hate that out of all the Santa's reindeers, I'm the Cupid right now," she grunted, sounding half-asleep. Post-eggnog symptoms were kicking in.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked without sparing a single glance in her sister's direction as she was too busy sending out the next innuendo. This turned out to be more fun than she anticipated. She felt like a kid with the new toy she found under the tree.

I don't really care if I'm on the good or naughty list. I just want to be on your to-do list.

"Just look at you all giggling and enjoying writing to your ex, who is the biggest asshole I've ever met," she huffed, throwing her hands in the air, "I'm starting to regret I came up with it, actually."

"Nonsense, I'm just enjoying playing with him," Y/N was about to carry on, but the new message firmly hindered her next words.

You look like a star. Shouldn't you be on top of my tree then?

"But he's funny and creative with those messages," Y/N let out a sigh, looking over at S/N, "I don't know this side of him." Y/N knew there was a high chance that because of this exchange, she might even consider giving him another chance, and such a possibility was scaring the shit out of her.

"Are you sure you are texting the right person?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Y/N brushed it off, focusing on the not-really PG13 conversation in front of her. This is all just a game, she reminded herself. You are in charge, not him. You are Kevin, not Harry or Marv.

I don't wish for anything more this Christmas because your sack is enough.

"I do think it's sufficient," Clement hummed to himself after inspecting the area in his trousers, "perfect measurements," then, he looked through the list he had created in the process, wondering if he should be bolder as the conversation no longer was only a cheeky teasing. But fuck it, it was Christmas.

Will you let me jingle those bells?

"Wow, he's stepping up the game," Y/N said after reading out loud the newest message to her sister, "it's kind of turning me on...just kidding!" She let out an awkward laugh as soon as she saw the look on S/N's face, "who do you think I am?"