Charles Leclerc ✔

Let's get married!

for: musicalem21

Inspired by: Marry You; Bruno Mars

-

Las Vegas. City of gambling and sex. City where all the sins are legal. City where you most probably will do some dumb shit. But why is that? Is it because of the money flowing in the casinos and roulette? Is it because of the gorgeous women and hot men? Or is it because of the large amount of alcohol and usually also drugs? Maybe it's all together and maybe also the atmosphere and the blinding lights at every corner.

But you won't be like the others. You won't do anything stupid, you will just have a nice holiday with your friends in Las Vegas, nothing more. You promised your parents that you will be safe, don't do hook-ups, don't spend too much money on machines, and don't drink too much. You are going to be a good girl like you always are.

"Do we really need to go there?" you frowned while you were watching your friends getting dressed.

"Of course, we are in Vegas! We need to enjoy ourselves!" one of your friends shouted while she was putting on very high heels.

"But we are here to look around the town, not to go to clubs," you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Actually we are here to get trashed," your other friend laughed while she was putting eyeshadows on her eyes, "Y/N, can you stop being so prim and have fun just for once?" she gave you puppy eyes you couldn't resist. If something will happen, it's their fault.

"Alright," you sighed, and both girls cheered loudly.

"That's what we want to hear! C'mon, we need to make you look pretty for the guys," your friends dragged you into the bathroom.

"What? I don't care about guys," you protested.

"Nonsense! Who knows, maybe you will find your future husband there," you shook your head and laughed. You had no idea how wild this night is gonna be.

-

"Oh hello gorgeous," you were sitting at the bar and drinking your tequila when a young guy came to you. He wasn't bad-looking but not your type, "what are you doing here all alone?" he raised his eyebrows and leaned against the bar table.