Max Verstappen ✔

I ain't no stupid Barbie doll.

for: Tasha_Stan_Shady

Inspired by: Dumb Blonde; Avril Lavigne ft. Nicki Minaj

-

As the eldest child of Vyacheslav and Zulfiya Kvyat, you were supposed to be the boss of the Russian Mafia. It was actually your dream, proving that women can be great leaders too. Since your childhood, you were preparing yourself for your future role. Other kids were playing with toys, you were playing with guns and knives. Others were running outside, you were learning how to take down your opponents. Others were sitting in school learning shits, you were learning the art of diplomacy. You had everything that future mafia boss should have.

That's why your father's last will knocked you off your feet. He chose your brother as his successor instead of you. Your brother is definitely not as good as you are. But because he is male, he has an easy way to the throne. You two always have been big rivals, so Daniil is, of course, enjoying his victory against you.

When your father was the boss, everything went smoothly, there were no wars and no fights because he always knew how to prevent them. After he died, everybody put their faiths into his son. But after a while, Daniil showed how incapable he is. Everything is breaking under his hands and the Chinese took advantage of the situation.

Their leader recently died, so his son Guanyu Zhou had to take over. He is very young, arrogant, and aggressive, so the first thing he did when he got the crown was attacking your country. There were several battles already, and the Russians won only one. Next to that, the Chinese have support from the Thailand mafia and the other Asian gangs. They are slowly making your empire smaller and smaller.

When Daniil found out that he can't do this on his own, he started looking around for allies all over the world. But nobody wants to support him, simply because Daniil can't give them what they want and his offers are disadvantageous for the other side. He already asked a lot of gangs, but without success. He has the only chance left, a Dutch mafia. If he won't be successful, Russians are screwed for good.

"Let me try to talk with that Verstappen guy, I know I can shift him to our side," you were begging for your chance to shine. You know you can do this, you know you can give him what he wants, but you need a chance.

"This is our last chance and I won't let you screw it," Daniil grinned while he was putting his jacket on.

"That's rich coming from you brother," you crossed your arms over your chest, "I know I can get him on our side, just let me try," you were still trying to persuade him, but he was stone-cold like he always is.

"I'm sorry sis, but mafia is for strong men and not for baby girls. Artem," he turned to a young blond-haired guy with vivid honey eyes, "we are leaving in 10 minutes, get the car ready. And you Y/N," he turned back to you with a big arrogant smile on his face, "go back to cooking." And here we go again, telling you where you should belong. He is again putting you on the bench, not giving you a single chance to prove yourself.