Chapter 25 - Consummation

After entering the bathroom, he further moved towards the door of his chamber, and entered his chamber.  Kalindi was shocked by his act and when he put her on his bed, she immediately pulled the duvet to cover herself upto the chest and asked, "Yuvraj! Do you realise what you are doing?".  He sat beside her and said while caressing her cheeks, "I know what I'm doing.  So don't worry".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kalindi was still sceptical about being in this room and said, "But-".  Abhyuday immediately shushed her by keeping his fingers on her lips and said in a whispering voice, "There had never been a woman on this bed, till now".  Kalindi looked at him while still tightly holding her duvet to her chest.  It was the practice that if the King or the princes wants to have a courtesan for the night, then the woman comes to their room at night and leaves the room immediately after.  And this was also the reason why neither the Queen who is the main wife nor the other wives spend their night in their husband's room.  It was always the husbands who will come to their rooms.  The other reason for why the wives don't spend the night in their husband's room is that when there are multiple wives, no one gets the complete right upon their husband.

"What do you want to imply?", Kalindi asked in almost a whisper, as she doesn't want to get attached so much to him that it will hurt her later.  Abhyuday replied, "I'm implying that I give myself to my wife completely today.  And I believe in action rather than words or promises.  So I hope you got what I'm trying to convey".  Kalindi looked at him for a few seconds as slowly tears form in her eyes as she realize that he is indirectly saying that she will be his only wife.  Although his actions gave her this idea, she wanted him to confirm the same which he did, without any dramatic words.  Letting go off the duvet from her chest, Kalindi climbed upon Abhyuday and straddled him and kissed him in urgency.  Abhyuday pulled her closer which made their naked upper bodies crushed against each other.  Kalindi pulled away from the kiss and said while panting breathlessly, "Yuvraj, it was you who willingly got this witch on your back".  She pointed to herself and continued,"And this witch will never leave you.  Even if you want to leave, then it will be simply your death.  Either naturally or through the hands of this witch.  Do you understand?". 

Abhyuday smirked at her and said, "I got into this witch's trap willingly".  When she looked satisfied with his answer, he pulled her hair which exposed her neck to him and he bite her neck hard, making her hiss.  And then he said in a husky voice, "But don't think that your prey is weak, my witch.  Because of your underestimation, you may not even know when the prey turns into predator".  Then suddenly Kalindi was pressed against the bed with Abhyuday hovering over her and both looked into each other's eyes and still maintaining eye contact, his hand caressed her waist and went closer to the knot of her inner skirt which is the only piece of clothing on her body.  As he opened the knot, Kalindi's heart beat was increasing rapidly.  Soon her skirt was thrown on the floor, followed by his Dhoti (Lower clothes) and the bed was enclosed by the white screen thereafter.  The night continued with raw passion and insatiable desires from both sides.  And Kalindi slept only a few minutes before sunrise. 

After a long time, Kalindi woke up with the screen surrounding the bed, which blocked the sunlight.  She realised her naked state covered by simply a duvet and remembered the last night deeds.  With a small blush on her face, she looked around the room for him but after peeking out of the screen, she realized that it is already lunch time.  Sighing she slightly moved to get out of the bed, but as soon as she stood up, she felt the pain in between her legs intensify.  So she sat back down on the bed and rested for a minute.  Since she is in his room, she couldn't even call for her maids.  After that, slowly she reached the bathroom while collecting her discarded clothes.  Once inside the bathroom, she kept the clothes aside and warmed up the water in the pool.  She got inside the pool and felt relaxed.  Hearing the sound of water coming from the bathroom, given that Yuvraj is out of his chamber, the maids, Rekha and Lekha, sensed that it is their Yuvrani and went inside the bathroom to help her.  Kalindi was relieved that they came to help but was annoyed by their giggles here and there while seeing the marks on her body. 

Kalindi yelled lightly, "Shut up, you two".  But they still laughed lightly and when Kalindi was done with her bath which soothed her private parts as well, she came out of the pool.  Lekha helped her to change into a fresh cloth and she went on to get her ready.  Rekha brought lunch for Kalindi to the chamber and they simply teased their Yuvrani for sometime.  On the other hand, Yuvraj didn't feel like sleeping after their passionate night so he was simply staring at his sleeping wife for sometime.  As the sun was about to rise, he came out of the bed and went to bath.  He came out of the chamber after finishing his prayer and warned the guards to not let anyone in until he comes back.  Later he finished his breakfast and went to the Royal court.  When he came back to his chamber, he saw his friend standing outside the chamber and as soon as Parth saw Abhyuday coming, he rushed to speak to him but Abhyuday asked him to follow him inside.  Once they were in the study room, Parth asked, "Why was I not allowed inside your chamber?".  Abhyuday looked at him and felt like he is nagged by his second wife as to why he snatched her right.  Abhyuday sighed and said, "Because you are the only one who enters my bedroom without my permission.  And now that should change because your friend is a married man and needs his privacy".

Parth just stared at his best friend and Abhyuday sighed and rubbed his face in exhaustion.  Parth actually felt happy that Abhyuday is happy in his private life and have a person who would actually care about him.  Parth changed the topic so as to not embarass his friend more and asked, "Actually I came here to tell you something important".  Seeing his serious expression, Abhyuday also listened attentively.  Parth said, "Yuvraj, the recent assassin we caught on the night before the memorial day, was cleaned up.  And the spies also reported that none of the kingdoms that they are keeping a watch, were involved in these kind of missions.  So once again we are at the dead end, except the fact that this time it is more number of spies who had a closer watch on the Royal families ".  Abhyuday nodded at him and then said, "The only thing which could have made our job easier is, if Oormila or Kaushal contacted these assasins by some means.  But even after a lot of secret maids or guards, I couldn't get into their secret ways since she has some loyal servants by her side, who don't have any dependent family".  Abhyuday was frustrated as it had been a few years since he returned from his training in Gurukul and the assassination attempts started.  But he still couldn't catch them with evidence and all his other plans are stuck because of that.  Then both of them went out to check upon the merchants and other revenue officials.  When Abhyuday returned back, it was already dinner time.  He returned to his chamber and found it empty.  So he went to her room, only to see that she had already slept while keeping his dinner on the table.  He ate his dinner and then took her from the bed to his room and slept as usual.

Next morning, Kalindi woke up with the usual feeling of weight of a hand around her waist.  But the bed and room was different than hers which made her realise that it's his room.  She sat up on the bed and was about to leave the bed when she felt a grip on her wrist.  He pulled her back to the bed and she fell upon his chest.  He said, "You should shift to this chamber".  She asked, "Why?".  "Because I don't feel it right, if you come here only for the nights. It's not respectful for my future Queen.  You can still use your chamber for hosting your guests or any other official purposes", Abhyuday said.  Then Kalindi thought for sometime and said, "Ok Yuvraj".  She was about to leave when he quickly hovered over her and said, "Yesterday you would have taken enough rest.  So lets do some work which will tire you out".  Then their clothes met the floor and they were consumed in their love, which they didn't acknowledge yet.

Glossary:
Maharaj - King
Maharani - Queen
Yuvraj - Crown Prince
Yuvrani - Crown Princess
Rajkumar - Prince
Bhai - Brother
Bhabhi - sister-in-law
Chacha - Father's younger brother
Shastrasala - Godown of weapons with practice arena
Gurudev - Teacher

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

This is the maximum 18+ chapter I have ever written.

And yes, hereafter, the story will have some faster pace but at the same time it will be balanced between their personal life as well as the mysteries surrounding them.

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.