Bonus Chapter

Abhyuday said, "Agni!  We have waited for you to return from Gurukul so that we can make a coronation ceremony for you as Yuvraj.  Do you have any objections?".   Agneya replied, "As long as you find it right, I don't have any objections, Father".  Agneya has always looked upto his father as an ideal  King, husband and Father.  So he would never go against his father's decision.  Kalindi congratulated her son and kissed his forehead.  Then she went to inform her younger son about the news as she knew he would be over the moon.  The Father son duo was left behind in the King's study chamber. 

Just then they heard a sharp sound followed by a blinding light.  When the light subsided, they heard a door opening sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both of them looked at the door to find a middle aged man coming out of it, followed by a middle aged woman.  Agneya was shocked to see that door as he had never seen this in the study chamber of his father and suddenly such a door appeared and also a living person came out of it.  It was totally magical for him. Well Magical is not something new for him.

The door closed behind the middle aged woman and then the man came forward towards the Father-son duo and looked closely at Agneya.  Abhyuday stood up from his chair and interrupted his observation and asked, "For what do we have your gracious presence here, Samrat Rajnath?".  The Samrat looked at Abhyuday and asked, "You are King Abhyuday right? Son of Chandria and Virendra?".  The lady looked at him and Agneya as they both resembled a lot, just a younger and older version of the same person and concluded that Agneya is his son.

Abhyuday replied in positive and then Samrat Rajnath continued, "This is my wife Samragyi Kaushalya".  The lady who was looking around the place as if to search for someone, looked at her husband and greeted the other.  Abhyuday asked them to sit and Agneya also took the nearby seat.  Samrat started by saying, "Since you have become the King, I assume that you know about our existence".  Seeing Abhyuday's positive nod, Samrat looked at the clueless Agneya and then continued, "And also about our relation". 

Abhyuday didn't give away any change in his expression while Agneya let out a slight frown.  But seeing his dad, he masked his expressions and sat quietly.  Abhyuday replied, "Whether there is a relation or not, it is decided by the person who is the root of the relationship".  Suddenly, Kalindi along with Arunaditya entered the chamber.  Arun was so excited for his brother's coronation that he immediately went to hug his brother not at all concerned about the new people present there.

Kalindi looked at the couple present there and said to Abhyuday, "Maharaj!  If there is an important meeting then we shall discuss about the coronation ceremony later".  Abhyuday stood up and held her hand and said, "They came from that mystery door".  Kalindi took a few seconds to understand it and looked at the couple who looked merely a few years elder than them.  The lady came near Kalindi and said, "My daughter!".  Agni and Arun were confused and looked at the scene unfolding infront of them.  The lady caressed Kalindi's face and her tears couldn't be controlled at all.

Kalindi took a step back and said, "What has brought you here again?".  Samrat reigned in his emotions on looking at his daughter after almost 40 years and said, "We have come to see our daughter and ask forgiveness from her".  Both Samrat and Samragyi folded their hands and asked forgiveness from Kalindi.  Agneya asked, "Baba, What are they talking about?  How did they enter here?".  Abhyuday said, "Both of you go and look after your sister.  We will meet you in your mother's chamber hall soon".  Arun was about to ask more but Agni stopped him with his hand gesture and both left the study chamber. 

Kalindi asked, "I will come to the point directly.  I don't need your care or concern now.  I have a family of my own and also loving parents and loving brother, who have never left my side in my ups and downs.  Now you should also be direct in replying me about 'Why now?' ".  Samrat comforted his wife by holding her both shoulders on his side while both are facing Kalindi and said, "As we had previously said, you had immortal blood in your body which was sought after by many beings.  And the enemies from our realm never believed our story of you turning into a mortal woman.  Although we have defeated the attack on that fateful day,  and sealed the perpetrators out of our empire, in no-man's land, their threat remained constant and they will definitely track us back here, to get you.  That was the reason why we couldn't reach you till now".