Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jason's POV:

I'm standing outside the restaurant waiting for Aria. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest as the producer and director walk toward me. No sign of Aria yet. I frown. Where is she?

I smile as they get closer and wave. Someone bumps into me, but I ignore it. The director offers a handshake. I gladly accept.

"Where's Aria?" The producer asks. I shake my head, and Aria taps me on the shoulder before I can say anything.

"Boo!" She does little jazz hands. I feign shock and fear.

"Oh no! A ghost." I say with a high-pitched voice as if I'm a high school cheerleader. The director and producer laugh and walk into the restaurant. Aria and I follow them.

They start speaking French quickly and so quickly that I can barely understand what is happening. Once they're done, a hostess leads us to our table.

"Is this your first movie?" The director asks, staring at Aria. She nods and looks to me. I shake my head no.

"Third. I've done alot of commercials as a kid." The producer smiles and asks, D

"So, Aria, is this your first movie?"

"Yeah, I did a lot of theater in high school." They nod, and a waiter comes by to take our drink order. I order, and he immediately switches to English. I'm annoyed, but I let it go. He does the same to Aria. Dinner goes as planned.

*Later*

We're all going our separate ways until Aria and me are the only two people left. I never noticed her eyes are a beautiful color.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask. She nods but it almost feels like she's lying. "Want me to make it better at my place?"

She immediately grabs my hand and off we go.

A/N: A work meeting turns into going home with your co-star. I was not expecting that. What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Comment below! I would love to hear your opinions. Don't forget to vote if you liked it too!