Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jason's POV:

We enter my trailer. Food is everywhere, left out, the dishes haven't been done in days, my bed hasn't been made in days. I push her outside.

"Wait out here." I slam the door in her face. I pick up the first thing I see which is a bowl of cereal and put it in the sink, picking up dirty clothes from the floor and throwing it in the dirty clothes bin, and quickly make my bed. I open the door. To my surprise, she's still there.

"You done yet?" She chuckles. I nod, blushing and embarrassed.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to see my normal habits." I regret those words the second they leave my mouth. She nods, hesitantly.

"So you're normally a pig?" She asks.

"Yes, no. I mean, maybe?" The words leave my mouth too quickly to stop myself. She laughs.

"Relax, I'm just joking." She enters and scans the room. "Nice place."

I sigh a sigh of relief. I think I love this girl.

"Really?!" My voice suddenly is high pitched. "I mean, thank you."

"You're really funny." She comments. My heart skips a beat.

A/N: Hey everyone! Finals are over and I'm officially on break! Feel free to comment suggestions for the story. Don't forget to vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading. :).