Chapter 17

Gianna POV

I sat in my room bored, Marcel was out of town for business. So, I was here lonely with nothing to do. My phone rung and I looked over at it. It was the Tina.

*Phone Convo*
Valentina: "Hello?"
Gianna: "Hello?"
Valentina: "What you doing whore?"
Gianna: "In bed..bored"
Valentina: "You wanna come to the mall with me and Dess?"
Gianna: "Yeah, Im on the way"
*End of Convo*

I got out of bed and went to get myself ready. I decided to put on something cute, but casual.

After doing my hair and putting on lipgloss

After doing my hair and putting on lipgloss. I grabbed my keys and my phone leaving. I locked up the house and got in my Mercedes Benz. The ride there, I played Kehlani, Jhené Aiko, and Summer Walker.

I parked and got out my car. I walked in the mall and headed straight to the food court. Tina and Dess was right there eating on cinnamon rolls.

"Hi my babies" I said and they looked up smiling.

"Hey beautiful" Dess hugged me and I hugged her.

"Hi whore" Tina said with a smile.

"Y'all ready?" They nodded but I had to get me a cinnamon roll before we walked around. We went straight to Victoria Secret shopping for undergarments.

"So, what y'all been up to?" Tina asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing really, just been with Marcel"

"Mhm..yall be being grown?" She teased and I laughed looking away.

"...No"

"Lies!!" Dess laughed shaking her head.

"Oh, don't be shaking you head Ms. Thang. I heard you finally bust it open for em" I said and Dess looked at me shyly.

"What? Who told you that?"

"You know Tina can't hold water" we laughed and Tina rolled her eyes smiling.

"I was excited okay, yall are growing up on me!!" I shook my head and we went to go pay for our stuff.

"Well, yes and he asking me to move in after college" Dess said nervously.

"Awee, well that's a big step. Are you ready for it?"

"I don't know..I mean I think I want to"

Tina shrugged. "Then do it, you can always move out"

"That's easier said than done" I said and she nodded agreeing.

"Yeah, but what's the harm in trying something adventurous?"

We grabbed our bags and walked out the door. That was a good question. She could possibly love living with him, then again she could possibly dislike it after a while.

We went to six more stores and then went to the nail salon. We got our hands and feet did and then went out for dinner. It felt nice to spend the whole day with my girls. We decided to crash at Tina's and sleepover.

Marcel POV

I walked in the building and headed straight for the stairs. Jay, Breezy, and Chop was right behind me as we walked in his office. We flew all the way to New York to visit an old friend.

"Winter, how was the flight" Marco stood with a smile. "Take a seat"

"It was a nice flight, thank you by the way" I smiled sitting down.

"What brings you back to New York?"

"Well, I need a favor"

"What's the favor?" he asked looking serious.

"I want to borrow Angelo"

He laughed looking at them and back to me. "You're not joking?"

"No, I need Angelo for a month"

"Winter, you know I got love for you" I nodded. "We all do, in fact my father raised you in this business. But I can't give you Angelo"

"I know and I appreciate you, you father and your family. Yall have been another family to me. But I got a mess I need cleaned up and it's bad"... "You know if I had it together, I would've never came here and asked"

He sigh and then Rafael Cruz walked in. He was like the father I never had. He taught me how to survive and how to get to the top. Everything I know basically comes from this man. To make it make sense, my grandmother raised me till I was 13. She found out I was getting in trouble(selling drugs) and sent me up here to New York with my cousin, Adrian. Better school, better life? Wrong, Adrian was far from a bad parent, but he wasn't good at it either.

I met Marco in school and to fast forward the whole thing. I told him I use to sell to get money and he was intrigued. He told me his pops had a business and he could help me get money. Rafael basically finished raising me and raised his son as well. He made sure we stayed in school and graduated on time. He always told me a little boy couldn't run a man's business unless he became a man himself. A made man. Me and Marco became brothers and business partners till we were 17. Then I went back home and started my own business but still kept them in the loop.

"Is that my other son?" I looked up and smiled.

"Hi pops" he laughed giving me a slap on the shoulder.

"What you doing back here after four years?"

"He wants to borrow Angelo"

He looked at me amused. "You know there's always a price when it comes to negotiating"

"I know, pops"

"Good, give em Angelo" he calmly demanded and Marco looked annoyed.

"I swear you were always his favorite"

"I don't have favorites Marco. I been telling you both that for years"

"Yeah, right" I laughed and stood up.

"Thanks Pop"

"Yeah, but the price ain't gone be easy"

"I didn't think it would" he nodded and after I got Angelo on board. We all parted ways again.

"You ain't tell me your pops is Rafael, the biggest man in NYC" Chop said looking shocked.

"Well, there's a lot that nobody knows about me and I will like that secret to stay a secret"