Chapter 12

Gianna's POV
(2 months later)

Tina and Dess talked about going to the club with the guys. I didn't know about all that, we're still considered underage.

"Well, we got a birthday girl" Tina smirked and I laughed shaking my head.

"My birthday isn't until three weeks"

"What you doing for your birthday?" Dess asked looking at herself in my body mirror. They both looked at me as I curled my hair.

"I wanna sleep"

"On your birthday?" Dess asked staring at me in horror.

"I've been doing things with y'all everyday. Is it really s crime to wanna sleep?" Tina nodded and I got back in bed.

"Yes, you can sleep after your big nineteenth party"

"Fine"

*Club Night*

Tina was pulling out a outfit for me. I really didn't wanna go out tonight. Too many people and music be blasting so loud, you could barely hear. I'm not the party type, staying home, watching tv and eating junk food is more my thing. She pulled out what I wanna assume is a dress.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on my Victoria Secret undergarments. I put on the dress and sat at my vanity. I curled my hair while Starr took her shower.

 I curled my hair while Starr took her shower

The Dress

"I kinda wanna wear something that covers me up" Tina looked at me with a smile.

"You look stunning though" I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I guess I do" they laughed as I slipped on my clear heels.

After we all got dressed, we got in Destiny's white BMW. She sped off as I looked out the window in the backseat. Tina sat in the front seat singing along to the radio. We pulled up and Marcel and the crew was outside his car laughing and talking. As if on cue a group of girls walked over flirting with them. Im assuming they're trying to get their way in the club.

"No the hell" Tina got out the car and we got out right behind her.

"Tina don't do nothing stupid" I said trying to keep up with her. How does she walk so damn fast in heels?

"Umm....we had plans remember?" She said with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Who are you?" One of the girls asked with disgust plastered on her face.

"The question is who the fuck are you?" I asked backing Tina up.

"We were just telling them that they had to wait in line like the rest" Marcel said taking me in.

"Mhm, well you heard him. Get up and go" Dess said mugging the three whores.

"What?"

"She ain't fucking stutter!! Get your fake ass off my man, grab yo friends and bounce bitch" I added walking towards her. Marcel was holding back his laugh and I so badly wanted to slap the smirk off his face.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes flipped her synthetic ass weave. "C'mon y'all"

They trailed behind her and the guys looked at us. I looked at him unhappy and he put his arm around me.

"You mad?" I rolled my eyes moving his arm.

"Don't touch me" he kissed my neck smirking.

"Chill, I was just talking to her"

"You should've walked away. Ignored her even"

"I'm sorry" I looked at him and he looked sincere. Fine.

"Okay"

They dapped the security up and he let us in. We got in the VIP booth and I sat back chilling. Tina and Dess got out the booth and started dancing. Tina was dancing on Dess while she hyped her up.

"I honestly can't take them nowhere" I giggled and they laughed downing shots.

"Come on" Marcel grabbed my hand, pulling me with him.

"Marcel, I can't dance" he held my waist from behind.

"Just feel the music, it's just me" I started blushing and did as he told me.

"I like this song" I said rolling my hips on him.

"What you doing for your birthday?"

"I'm sleeping the day off" he laughed and I looked at him smiling.

"Yeah, change of plans. You're coming to Los Vegas with us, we're going around 8:30"

"I gotta ask my parents"

"Baby, your gonna be nineteen. They're not gonna care" I raised my brow. He hasn't even met my parents yet.

"Ouu, this is my song!!" Tina yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me.

After dancing with Tina and Dess for like hours. We finally got back in the booth. Marcel grabbed the bottle of Hennesy and I sat back looking at them.

"Yeah, umm....I'm not letting y'all drive" they laughed and I shook my head.

"Come on take a shot" I shook my head and put it down.

"Nope, not my cup of tea" they looked at me and Marcel put the glass down.

"Bor-Ringgggggg" Tina said rolling her eyes.

"Fine...just one shot"

Marcel grabbed the shot and passed it to me. I stared down at it like it was poison.

"What is this?"

"Vodka" I looked at it and sigh.

I downed the shot cringing at the taste. The hot sensation rushing through my body. Tina handed me another and I shook my head refusing to take it.

"Hell no, I'm not doing that again"

*Marcel's House*

I was laying in bed a bit drunk from the Hennessy. Marcel walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked so damn good, I felt a pulse between my legs. I groaned and he chuckled sitting on the bed and lifting me up.

"You drunk a bit too much tonight" I nodded, planting my face in the crook of his neck.

"Never let me drink again" he nodded and rubbing the nape of my neck. I looked up at him admiring his features. Gosh he's stunning!!!

"Let's get you off to bed" he pecked my lips.

I deepen the kiss; rubbing my hand down his chest. Climbing onto his lap, I began to suck on his neck, inhaling his amazingly intoxicating scent. His hands ran up my dress setting my skin on fire. It burned, but in a good way of course. I didn't know if it was the liquor in my system or if this man was just irresistible.

Marcel unzipped my dress, softly pressing a kiss on my shoulder. The desire to have this man in me was becoming intensely strong. He laid me back onto the bed pressing soft, sweet kisses down my body.

"I think I'm ready" I breathlessly let out. He stopped in his tracks and sat up.

"No"

"Marcel..." I whined and he got up going through his drawer.

"No" I looked down and sigh.

"Fine" I got up heading towards the bathroom to shower. He grabbed my waist looking down at me.

"I just want you to be sober when that time comes" I nodded and he pecked my lips letting go.

I went to shower and got ready for bed. We laid up in each other's arms watching tv until we dosed off.

Hope You All Enjoyed💕