Chapter 25

Gianna's POV

"Oh this is cuteeee" Carson said picking up the small dress.

"I hope you have you have a girl" V poked her lip out rubbing my belly.

"What if they're a boy" Carson asked picking up a baby boy's outfit.

"As long as they're healthy, Im okay. Though I would have two Marcels around the house" I couldn't help the warmth I felt in my heart. A baby Marcel wouldn't be so bad.

"What does Marcel want?" V asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, he never said anything about the gender. Though I think he wants another girl"

"Really? Guys are big on wanting jr's"

"Yeah, that's true" 

We checked out and left, going back to Marcel's. They were helping me cook since nobody want my pregnant ahh in the kitchen by myself. We walked in and he was on the couch watching tv.

"You had fun?" he asked still watching tv.

"If I didn't know better, I would assume you had super powers" I joked and he laughed finally looking at me.

"I just got good senses, that comes with the job I do"

"Well, I hope you don't mind, but I got company over" I leaned over the couch kissing him.

"You know I don't care, I want you to move in with me" he whispered and I shook my head.

"That's a whole 'nother conversation for later" I smiled walking towards the kitchen and I heard him kiss his teeth.

I pulled out the ingredients and Carson prepped the oven. V was looking at the recipe on her phone.

"V we don't need the recipe" I said grabbing the meat out the fridge.

"Who don't? My mama never taught me how to cook" she said truthfully and Carson mouth dropped.

"Bitch you gots to be lying!!" He said laughing while I shook my head.

"That's okay cause you gone learn today" I added as we all washed our hands.

V prepped the chicken and then I seasoned it. Carson made the homemade macaroni and cheese. I had V make the kool aid and she was measuring the sugar.

"Bitch what are you doing?" Carson asked staring her down.

V frowned looking at the juice. "I'm making kool aid"

"No, you making diabetic kool aid. Put some more sugar in that shit, we black!!" I laughed and she shook her head rolling her eyes.

"And a half" she retorted.

"And you working mine with this unseasoned shit you doing" he stared her up and down. "You sure you black?"

I was close to tears, ain't no way he asked her that. Her mouth dropped and he moved her out the way, adding more sugar.

"God, I love you both" I said through laughs.

"He so damn annoying"

"It's okay, make the cornbread. I'll help you through it"
*
*
*
After what felt like hours in the kitchen. The food was done and it was time to eat. I fixed the plates even though Carson and V argued me down about standing too long. Marcel stepped out for work, so I was gonna eat and kick it with my friends.

"So what times does he usually come back?" Carson asked through bites.

"Depends" I said stuffing my face with macaroni.