Chapter 24

Gianna's POV

I walked in the dorm quietly shutting the door. Slightly shifting on my feet, trying to walk as straight as possible. Coming around the corner, I looked up to see Carson and Victoria smirking as I sat down with weak legs. I tried avoiding eye contact with them because they knew I bust it open for him yesterday.

"We know who got some last night"

"And this morning too!!" I looked up guilty as Carson laughed shaking his head.

"Is it that obvious?"

"I told you he was gone get you ass" Carson replied still laughing as if something's funny. I was NOT supposed to give in last night.

"Never again" I replied back as they stared at me with that "mhm" look.

After hours of typing and turning in assignments. We finally got hungry and Carson was whining about food. We went straight to Zaxby's and I got me a wings and things. It was bussin'!!

Rubbing my stomach, I could not believe I am finna be four months soon. Time is flying and this pregnancy was peaceful.

"You good?" I nodded and looked at them.

"Almost four months of pregnancy and 5 more months until I meet my bundle of joy" they smiled and I sigh. "I can't believe it!!"

"Y'all are gonna be great parents" I smiled and looked away.

"I hope so.."

*Mama Livi House*

Marcel came and got me AGAIN!! This time I put up a fight, but he won as usual. We were going to his mother's and I was nervous. I didn't wanna tell anyone about the baby yet, not even my parents. I wanna do a get together and tell everyone all at once.

He knocked on the door holding my waist. The door opened and her mouth dropped. I knew she was happy to see me especially after calling me to come around again.

"Gianna!!!" She hugged me as I giggled hugging her back.

"Hey mama"

"Awww, Im so happy to see you again"

"I know right, it's been a minute" I replied still hugging her.

"If I ain't know any better, I would say you love her more than me" she looked up at him and smiled.

"So, you finally listened"

"I always listen"

"Barely" I said playfully causing her to laugh.

"Well, don't just stand there. Come in" we walked in and it smelt like heaven. She was baking!!!

"Oh my gosh..you're baking" she nodded with a big smile.

"You know Im always baking" she said wrapping her arm around me.

"I smell apples and cinnamon"

"Girl you got a good sense of smell" we laughed and I could not tell her it was because of this baby. "But yes, Im making apple pie. You want a slice?"

"Yes"

"Okay, you go sit and Ima go get you a slice"

Happily I sat down as Marcel stared at me with amusement.

"The baby really got yo senses heightened"

"They really do, but my doctor says that's normal" I said rubbing my baby bump.

"Here you go baby cakes" she handed me the plate with a nice size of apple pie on it.

"Thank you"

"Well, I'm happy to see you glowing." she sat down taking me in.