Chapter 31

Marcel's POV

I paced the floor worried, everything happened so quickly. The door finally opened and I looked up. Dr. Ross walked over and nodded.

"She's fine, we ran tests and everything is fine" she reassured and I nodded with relief.

"Can I go in?"

"Well, we're getting ready to bring her up. So you can go to her room and we'll be right up there" I nodded and she walked back in the delivery room.

I went back up to her hospital room and Mrs. Goldman sat up.

"Is everything okay?" I nodded and she nodded.

"Good, I was hoping for a safe delivery"

We waited a few and I started to get anxious. But the door opened and they brought her in. They helped her into the bed and got her settled in. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey" I stared at her and she frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Don't ever scare me like that again. I thought I lost you" she nodded and kissed my hand.

"Well, I wouldn't dare die before our wedding day" she teased, but I was serious.

"Gianna..."

"I know, I'm okay" I nodded holding her hand. "But I'm very tired, so I'm going to rest"

"Get some sleep" I kissed her forehead and she grabbed my arm.

"Can you lay with me?" I nodded and she moved over.

I wrapped my arms around her as she moved closer taking in my body heat. She closed her eyes and I looked down at her. This woman is my personal heaven and I never wanna let go. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

Gianna's POV

I woke up and Marcel was still sleeping. My mother had Blessing, oh yeah, that's what we named him. Blessing Marcel Lion.  I wanted him to have a part of his father.

"You're finally up?" she said and I nodded sitting up.

"Yeah, I feel well rested" I looked at his little frame in her arms and it felt unreal.

"You want to hold him?" I nodded and she brought him over.

I held him in my arms and I felt so overwhelmed with happiness. His tiny hands and his tiny feet. It felt like a dream, there's no way I had a baby. I kissed his forehead and he looked so peaceful sleeping. My precious baby boy.

Marcel moved closer and he opened his eyes. He smiled and I looked at him returning the smile.

"You slept good" I teased and he laughed.

"Well, I hope you did too" he kissed my neck and my mother smiled.

"Well...I will be leaving because visitation is almost over" she kissed my forehead. "You both get some rest"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you more, child" She left and I looked over at Marcel.

"I'm hungry!!" He laughed and got up.

"Alright, I'll be back" I nodded as he put on his shoes and left the room.

I looked down at Blessing and my heart felt so full of joy. I gently touched his little hands and smiled.

"Hi my little prince, it's nice to finally meet you" I spoke to him and he made little faces. "I would love to those eyes"