Chapter 9

Gianna's POV

We sat at the hospital because someone gave Nessa a piece of cake. The cake had peanuts in it and Nessa is allergic to peanuts. I sat down worried about if it closed on her lungs. Summer was pacing the floor and Marcel face was in his hands. Mama looked so worried, it hurted. Summer eventually broke down and I could see it written on her face, she blamed herself. Marcel looked at me as I walked over to her side.

"She's gonna be okay" I opened my arms and she hugged me.

"I feel like it's my fault" she teared up and I shook my head.

"Everyone makes mistakes, it's just this one caught you off guard. Trust me, she's gonna be okay. Nessa might be in bed for a week or two, but she's gonna be okay" Marcel looked at me and mama smiled.

"I'm a terrible mother"

"No your not, it was an honest mistake. It could've happened to anyone" she nodded wiping her tears.

"Family of Nessa Lion" they got up as I stayed sitting down..

"You're family too" mama said and I shook my head.

"Actually, I think I should sit this one out"

Marcel came back and he sat down. I looked at him and he nodded. The doctor said they would be keeping her for a day or two, but we could see her. We walked into her room and she smiled.

"Gia" I smiled walking to her side.

"Hey Nes, you look great" she smiled understanding my joke.

"They said I have to stay for two days, then I can go home"

"Yeah, but look at the bright side. These people will cater to you for hours" she smiled as Marcel and Summer watched.

"Daddy" she looked at Marcel and he sigh.

"Hey princess" he kissed her forehead and her smile grew. She was so cheerful at such a traumatic moment. Normally kids are crying and freaking out, bug she was still her cheerful self.
*
*
*
I sat there with Marcel, Summer and a sleeping Nessa. I felt Marcel wrap his arms around me. He looked at her and I could see it in his eyes. He was terrified, the way he stared at her with relief. My phone vibrated and I picked it up. It was daddy, I got up going into the hall.

*Phone Convo*
Dad: "Gia where are you?"
Gianna: "I'm at Tina's"
Dad: "Tina called looking for you. Where are you?"
Gisnna: "I-"
Dad: "Get home now, Gia"
Gianna: "Okay"
Dad: "Now"
*End Of Convo*

As on cue, Marcel walked into the halls. "I gotta go, my dad wants me home" Marcel nodded pecking my lips.

"Alright, but I do wanna see you tomorrow"

"Yeah, that's if I'm not on punishment" we came to the first floor with me and I got in Tina's car.

"Hey Marcel"

"Wassup Tina"

"Nessa okay?" he nodded.

"Yeah, it was a minor allergic reaction" she nodded with relief.

"Im glad she's okay"

"Yeah, me too" he kissed me. "Drive safe" I nodded putting my seatbelt on.

She pulled off and I smiled looking at her. She glanced over at me with a smirk. "What?"

"You really like him"

"Yeah..I do" she smiled and bit my lip thinking about it all.

*Next Day*

I walked into the school and my head was hurting. My earbuds was in my ear as Mariah The Scientist played. I walked to my locker opening it. Grabbing my books and going straight to class. I decided to dress down today.

I sat down, writing my notes, and listening to my music. Class was long, miserable, and boring. The bell rung and we got up rushing out the door.

"Destiny!!!!" I ran and hugged her as she laughed.

"I love you too"

"You mean Marcel Lion?" a girl was talking to her friend and his name came up. I looked at them with a frown. Only his closest call him Marcel.

"You know him?" I asked and she looked in the mirror fixing her lipgloss.

"Yeah, we kinda fucked" Des looked at me and I looked at her.

"Kinda?"

"Yeah" she walked out the bathroom with her friend and Des stared at me. I wasn't gonna do anything crazy.

"You okay?" I nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah...."

*After School*

I was in bed thinking so hard about this. Mama and daddy left to work, so I was home alone. Grabbing my laptop, I logged in starting my apartment search. I'm moving out this month after Graduation. Prom is coming up and honestly everything is moving so fast. I was looking at this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, a nice kitchen, a dining area, the living room is nice. I like it and it's close by the college. My phone started ringing and it was Marcel.

*Phone Convo*
Gianna: "What I'm pretty busy?"
Marcel: "Damn, you ain't miss me?"
Gianna: "I been pretty busy with school"
Marcel: "What I do?"
Gianna: "Winter-"
Marcel: "Where you at?"
Gianna: "Where else am I gonna be at?"
Marcel: "Gianna, what is wrong with you?"
Gianna: "Nothing!!" I yelled
Marcel: "Alright, come to the door"
Gianna: "What?"
*End of Convo*

He hung up as I sat there contemplating. I got up in my Betty boop shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt. I went downstairs and opened the door. He stood there in a white shirt and grey sweatpants, custom low retro dunks, his chains, a rolex on his wrist, and a fresh cut. His light brown eyes low as if he just got done smoking. He looked and smelled so fucking good.

"What?" I tried my best trying to stay mad at him.

"You ain't finna let me in?" I moved to the side letting him in. I went upstairs to my room with him following behind me.

"Why you here?" he looked at me as I got in bed.

"I'm tryna find out why my girlfriend mad at me" I rolled my eyes as he shut my room door.

"Ask Ciara" he smirked and sitting down on my bed.

"That was before you" he rubbed my thigh and I held back the want.

"I don't care"

"Come 'ere" I didn't move and he sigh.

Marcel took off his shoes getting in my bed. I know it was his past, but the jealousy was there. This girl was able to say she had my boyfriend sexually. He started kissing on me and I tried, I did. His hands went in my shorts and he took them off. I looked at him as he took off my shirt.

"You mad at me?" He knew what he was doing and I wasn't gonna cave into it.

"That's not working"

He grabbed my neck kissing me slow and passionate. His smell surrounding me and I caved in. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sucked on my neck. I moaned by his ear and he kissed lower. Marcel nibbled teasing my skin.

"Please...." he watched me slipping his hands in my panties.

"I got you baby" I bit my lip and he went down causing my moan to slip.

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter. Vote, Comment your thoughts, and Share.