Chapter 1

Gianna's POV

I woke up to my annoying bestfriend, Tina. She repeatedly jumped on my bed yelling my name. Me being the Grinch I am in the morning, I kicked her leg causing her to fall off. I put the cover over my head as she got back up huffing.

"Wake up Gia!!!" she was irritating me already and I just woke up.

"WHAT!!??"

"Who the hell are you yelling at?" I rolled my eyes sitting up.

"What Valentina?"

"Get ready, we're going to the mall!!"

I rolled out of bed groaning, I honestly hated the mall. It was too crowded and I don't do people. Going in the bathroom, I took me a quick 20 min shower. I got out and put on my clothes. I stood in the mirror checking myself one last time.

 I stood in the mirror checking myself one last time

The Outfit

We left the house and got in Tina's black Mustang with tinted windows. I sat back and looked out the window as she drove. She turned up the radio and Nicki Minaj-Red Ruby Da Sleeze played loudly through the speakers.

We picked up Destiny on the way there and headed to the mall. Tina parked the car and we got out walking towards the mall. The guys stood by the entrance and Kalan(my boyfriend) put his arm around my shoulder kissing me. We walked in and went straight to Footlocker.

"Ouu I like these" Destiny picked up the new pair of dunks.

"We can get those and some matching outfits" Tina suggested and I nodded.

"That'll be cute" I inputted.

As we went to the register, a group of dudes walked in. Destiny started staring and I noticed JoJo getting tight. I couldn't blame her, they were all attractive. But it was disrespectful to stare while her boyfriend was beside her.

"What we pairing these Jordans with Tina?" I asked and she looked up from her phone shrugging .

"I don't know, let's get these first and then go see" they nodded and Kalan looked at me.

"You know I love you right" smiling I nodded as he pecked my lips.

"Yeah, I love you too" he pecked my lips again and I looked at Tiny who was sneaking little glances at the group of guys.

"Tiny.." I warned and she looked at me.

"My bad" Tina laughed her ass off.

"Girl you're staring" I whispered walking past her.

As we're walking out of Footlocker; one of them was just looking at me. I gave a glance, but Kalan said something and I turned my attention back to him. We went into another store and got our matching outfits. After shopping, they left for practice and we went to Waffle House.