Chapter 22

Gianna POV

We sat in the dorm doing our work. After what felt like hours, we finished and decided to order food.

"I swear, Professor Brown be trying to work somebody to death" Carson said laying back on my bed.

"You can say that again" I said looking over at Victoria.

"Ouu, the foods here!!" She got up and got the door.

We ordered Top China and I got the honey chicken and shrimp fried rice. That's my go to meal from any Chinese restaurant. We said grace and dug in.

"So? About Mr. Call you every day" Carson started and I laughed shaking my head.

"I refuse to talk to him or talk about him. Next topic"

"Booooo" Victoria said digging into her beef and broccoli.

"She know she miss him"

"Oh gosh, can y'all quit it!!" I laughed looking at them both. The both looked at me like I was lying and I sigh. "Okay, I might miss him from time to time. But Im healing from that"

"Yeah, alright" they laughed and I shook my head.

After eating, we laid down and watched tv. I felt my stomach becoming uneasy and I tried holding it down. I just continued laughing and talking. Then it became too much to hold down. They looked at me and I got up going to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach, throwing up everything I ate.

"You good girl?" Carson held my hair and rubbed my back.

"Mhm" I continued and Victoria came around the corner with a frown.

"Yeah, umm.....we aren't letting you eat out anymore"

"Yeah, good idea" we nodded and I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth.

We went back to our beds and entered back to our conversation. I seen a text pop up and I ignored it. He have to learn how to let me go one way or another. 
*
*
*
I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Then I got dressed and put my hair up in a ponytail. I did my edges, put on my lipgloss and went back to the room. I grabbed my computer, my notebooks and left the dorm.

I was ready to get the day over with honestly. Plus I was going to visit mama today. I walked to class and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was Tina.

*Phone Convo*
Gianna: "Hello?"
Valentina: "Hey bitch!!"
Gianna: "Hi baby, how you doing?"
Valentina: "I'm doing fine, just calling to check up on you"
Gianna: "Awee, Im good. Just been busy with college"
Valentina: "Yeah, same here. I been up late doing assignments and stuff"
Gianna: "Yeah, but Im finna head into class. I'll call you later!!"
Valentina: "Alright girly"
*End of Convo*

I walked into class and took a seat. The lesson wasn't difficult or really long. So I didn't mind sitting there the whole class. After all my classes, I headed back to the dorms.

"Hey girly" Victoria said with a smile.

"Hey V baby. Where's Carson?"

"Getting us all something to eat before he comes" I nodded and sat my things down.

"Oh ok"

As on que, he walked in with a big popeyes bag. He sat the bag down and we went straight for the bag.

"Damn, hungry much?" We laughed and grabbed our plates.

We ate and watched tv, we didn't have any assignments today. Thank God because I didn't feel like typing for hours. We got up and threw our trash out and I laid back chilling. Not even an hour passed and I was feeling nauseous. Oh no!!! I went running to the bathroom.

"You okay?!!" I heard Victoria yell as I puked up everything I just ate. I sat up for a second and went back down.

"You can't keep anything down. Does it not go click to you?" I looked up at them with watery eyes.

"You think she could be pregnant?" Victoria asked Carson and my whole body felt like it shut down. No!!

"Maybe" I loved how they were talking about me possibly being pregnant as if I wasn't here listening.

"What!!?? I can't be pregnant" they face expression said otherwise.

"Umm....we don't know what y'all were doing behind closed doors. But know it wasn't innocent kisses and cuddles"

"I mean...it wasn't, but still I must have a stomach virus" they looked at each other and I looked at them.

"When was your last period?" I sat there and I felt nauseous just thinking about it. I haven't had one since the breakup.

"Yeah, we're getting a pregnancy test" I nodded and got up off the floor.

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and I laid in bed. Victoria went to go get the pregnancy test for me. Carson stayed with me and tried reassuring me that it wouldn't be that bad if I was pregnant. But all I could think about was telling Marcel.
~~~
After what felt like freaking years. Victoria walked in and my heart was pounding.

"Go take it" I grabbed the bag and went to the bathroom.

I shut the door and stared at both of the boxes. She bought two boxes, Im guessing it's for extra clarification. I opened it and this didn't feel right. I did as the instructions told and wiped myself, flushed the toilet, and washed my hands. I put the cap on them and went back to my bed with it in my hand. I put it on the stand and laid down.

*After Waiting*

"You ready?" Carson asked and I shook my head no.

I stared at the test and my hands grew clammy. Part of me was praying it was negative and the other some how hoped it was positive. Weird right? I picked it up and stared at it.

"Well?" They looked at me and I looked at them.

"I'm..."