Chapter 4

Gianna's POV

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. After a long shower, I put on my undergarments, a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a white crop top. I paired them with my white forces and my white crossbody purse. Grabbed my phone off the dresser, I left my room and walked downstairs.

"Alright mama, I'm going to school" she nodded and with a smile.

"Okay, have fun baby girl" I left the house and got in Tina's car.

"Where were you last night?" she looked at me and I smiled.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" she mimicked me and I laughed. "You heard me"

"I was with Winter" her face had me cracking up.

"You talking about Chop's friend? The one at the mall?" I nodded and she smirked."You gave him some?"

"No!!! Tina our first night actually getting to know each other. I'm suppose to fuck him?" I couldn't believe she asked me that.

"I was just asking"

"We're cool" she nodded still slightly shocked.

We got on school grounds and got out the car. Destiny was smiling ear to ear throughout the whole day. We finally got her to talk and well she had fun(sex). My phone went off while I was at my locker.

*Text Convo*
Marcel: I know you at school, but tonight I wanna see you
Gianna: Is Nessa gonna be there?
Marcel: ...N0
Gianna: I'll text you after class
*End of Convo*

I smiled and grabbed my books going to class. I might let him see me tonight.

*After School*

"He wanna see you?" Dess asked surprised.

What's up with everyone being shocked about us talking? I nodded and she smirked while I laid on my bed.

"Use protection" Tina mumbled and Destiny burst out laughing. I looked down hugging my pillow.

"He knows I have a boyfriend"

"Mhm...okay" I bit my lip second guessing.

"Nah, he's not gonna do that" they looked at me and I looked away.

I laid backing wondering..what if he do touch me? Would I let him? My phone was notified and Tina smirked picking it up. She gave me my phone and I looked.

*Phone Convo*
Gianna: Hello?
Marcel: "How about a date at 8:30?"
Gianna: "I don't know?"
Marcel: "As friends"
Gianna: "....."
Marcel: "What you say ma?"
Gianna: *sends address* "Yeah"
*End of Convo*

"Get ready!!!" Tina yelled and I went in the bathroom to shower.

After my shower, I got out heading straight for my closet. I put on my Victoria Secret undergarments. Dess pulled out the make-up and curlers. I sat down at my vanity while Dess curled my hair. Tina pulled out a red mid thigh fitted dress that showed a whole lot of cleavage and with the back out.

"This is it" she lift a pair of red pumps and smiled.

"That's too much showing" I looked at Dess for help but she just smirked.

"You tryna get laid or what?" they looked at me and I looked down.

"NO!!! I'm not getting laid tonight and neither am I wearing that" Dess continued curling my hair while I did my make-up.