Information Chapter

The Agents of the Squidbeak Splatoon(Callie, Marie, Bleu, Kimi, Xander, Zal and Little Buddy) go on vacation on a boat. Suddenly a storm happens and now they're shipwreck on three different islands! Will they manage to survive and find a way off the islands or reject society and adapt to their new life on them?

(Inspired by The Sims 2: Castaway)

To clear any confusion:
Bleu, Kimi, Xander, and Zal are my ocs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As for Bernard and Naomi, they are my ocs too, but are obvious not going on the boat trip.

But as for what they are:

Bernard Akuma -Demon butler. (to put it short, inkling Sebastian Michaelis)

Naomi Ella-Demonio -Assassin maid.

Both work for Kimi. Some more information about them will be in chapter 11.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kimi Takara: Is Agent 4(Female inkling)

She's a light-blue haired (yet slightly dark) inkling with brown skin and yellow eyes.

She has a positive attitude and always try to help and cheer people up. Kimi's a pretty well-known inkling, as she's incredible rich (came from a rich family), but she doesn't want to make it such a big deal. (as in she wants to be treated like everyone else.) She's a british inkling with a "somewhat" heightened received pronunciation. And acts (and is) the mother of the crew. (alongside Marie)

(A/N: I apologize if I got anything like this wrong. Now I just want to say that I don't know much about British slang, like I had to look it up because Kimi is British. I am not mocking or making fun of the language in any way, shape, or form and that this is merely for her character.)

Relations:

Zal- Her best friend. 100%

Bleu- Shy gal, I'll say. 98%

Callie- Really fun to be around, I'll say that. 100%

Marie- Kimi looks up to her. 100%

Xander- He really needs to fix his attitude. . . . 70%

Little Buddy- Adorable helper. 99%

------------------------------------------------------

Bleu Lagoon: Is Captain(Female inkling)

She has blue-purple hair that reaches her shoulders, with some of her in a ponytail. Her hair (not in a ponytail) slightly covers her right eye (along with a visor she wears), tan skin, a brown eye (left eye) and a green-teal eye (right eye), and some small bits of green-teal marks on the right side of her face.

Bleu is the tired, introverted captain of the Squidbeak Splatoon. She can talk, but doesn't really feel the need to (hence in later chapters). She takes her time when it comes to thinking, but takes things either slow or fast (there is no in-between). Now you think she's easy to push around, but you'd be wrong. She is....very strong in battle, and isn't afraid to show what she got.

Relations:

Zal- Strong....that's impressive. . . 89%

Kimi- I like her, she's calm. . . . 98%

Callie- She's like a sister to me. . . 100%

Marie- She's also like a sister to me. . .only calmer. . 100%

Xander- He doesn't seem to like me, I wonder what's wrong? (Generally concern). . . .but he has good strength. 82%

Little Buddy- Tough little guy. 98%

----------------------------------------------------

Zal: Is Agent 7(Female inkling)

She has the megalobraid hairstyle, her left tentacle being in a braid and the right one straight down. She has tan skin. Zal wears yellow contacts, mainly because she doesn't like her normal eye-color (and to see, she's near-sighted.). She's the tallest of the Squidbeak (6'0).

Zal is the wild, chaotic type. She's the one who goes with the flow and both relax and work. She's a great help, not just to the Squidbeak, but all around Splatsville with her insane super strength. (A/N: Think of Luisa Madrigal, Zal's strength is basically her's.) She's not too bright with things, but sometimes she can be smart. Zal is a very confident gal who always makes the most out of things and never takes no for an answer. Like Bleu, Zal does space out, but not as much, and she knows when to be serious.

Relations:

Kimi- Childhood best friend! 100%

Bleu- Pretty blunt, eh? 100%

Callie- I like her attitude! Fun! 100%

Marie- She chill. Love it. 100%

Xander- Lmao octoboy Xander. He be funny to mess with. 100%

Little Buddy- AAAYE!!! LITTLE BUDDY!!!! 100%

-----------------------------------------------------

Xander: Is Agent 8(Male octoling)

He's a male octoling with the punk hairstyle, but his tentacle grew so big to the point where it's covering half his face. He has tan skin, black-grey eyes, and a mark on the bottom of his eyemask, and has a feminine figure with thicc thighs.

He's a sassy, flamboyant, femboy who takes no shit from anyone. He does have his moments where he's either funny, rude, or both, but knows when he takes it too far. Xander is someone who does get hungry easily, along with Zal, but the two can control their hunger. Now he is someone you don't really want to mess with, as he is a "all bark....and CAN bite" person when he's pissed off, but luckily some holds him back from doing so. No, Xander is not always mean, he just has his own sense of humor and personality. He can be kind if he wants.

Relations:

Kimi- First time messing with a brit-princess, not bad. . . 80%

Bleu- ......No comment.... ??%

Zal- Coddamn, is she tryna kill me with that strenght?! 89%

Callie- She looks pretty not gonna lie. . . 99%

Marie- Pretty happy she didn't kill me. Go girlboss. 99%

(A pretty huge fan of the Squid Sisters, but would never admit it.)

Little Buddy- Eating contest?...87%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will be taking place in the same time as 'The Sims 2: Castaway' so I recommend you watch/play the game to get the background information.

Everyone in this story are adults/18+

This story does contain some cursing moments.

So at the first few chapters, the story is kinda confusing, but later on, the story has more content in it due to the most recent chapters being made.

And at some point, the story has more commentary/filler talk while still following the plot.

(And also, sorry for some published chapters being re-published, some still had some errors in it or had a slight change in dialogue.)

And fun fact, that's Kimi in the story cover.