Squidbeak Survival 13: Bleu and Xander's Storytime

"Is that who I think it is?"

"Who else do you think it is?"

"It's-"

"OCTO BOY XANDER!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The hell...."

Xander snapped his head at whatever called his name. The four girls ran up to him, still calling his name. Xander had a look of annoyance on his face as everyone was close to him, but deep down, he was happy that they were okay.

"Xander, it's you." Marie said, looking happy that they found one of the others. "Oh, I thought we would never find you!!" Callie looked the most excited. "Yea, it's nice to see you two too." Xander then looked at Kimi, his face quickly turned into anger.

"....Well ain't that the son of a bitch who got us stuck here..."

"Yes, I know, I apologize for causing all of us into this mess."

"Apologizing ain't gonna do shit here, girlfriend!"

"Uh Xander, now-now let's calm down...." Kimi held out her hands and backed up, while Xander walked towards her, almost about to jump her.

"Girl, I swear on cod's green terrible earth Imma-" Before Xander was about to jump her, Zal quickly ran in front of him and gave him a tight bear hug, detaining him. For now, he was just glaring at Kimi, who was holding her hands up and slightly backed up to give him space.

"AAA, Well if it isn't Octo Boy Xander! Oh how I missed ya so so so so so so so so MUCH!!!"

"Let me go!!" Xander was struggling in her grip, but Zal didn't budge and held tighter.

"Aw, I always knew how much ya love me hugs~" Xander was still glaring at Kimi, Callie walked up to her and put her hand on her shoulder while Marie walked up to Xander.

"Ayo, cool it Xander. While yes, it is Kimi's fault, but that doesn't mean you can attack her. Like it or not, we're all in this together, so jumping her would do nothing." Marie told him. 

"......" Xander stopped struggling and still glared at Kimi, only it was less angry.

"Xander, I said I apologize for causing all this. I fully take the blame and I understand if you don't forgive me right away."

"....! Oh shit the food!!" Xander got out of Zal's grip and went to the fireplace to check on the food. The meat looked a little burnt, but the rice and the peppers looked fine. He then started to mix it together.

"Xander? What's going on?" Everyone but Xander turned their heads at a tired, blue-purple inkling holding some food in her hand, and dragging a long stick with her other hand.

"BLEU!!" Callie and Kimi shouted and ran towards Bleu and gave her a hug. "Bleu! We miss you so much!" "Bleu, you're okay!" "That's perfect, the gang's back together again!" Zal exclaimed.

Bleu hugged the two back. "It's nice to see everyone too....." Bleu then stopped and walked towards the 15m treehouse, dropping the long stick and climb the ladder that was on the ground, still carrying the food. Everyone but Xander looked up in surprise at the tree house, it looked like it was made with strong wood and leaves. Bleu then climbs the second ladder to what looks like two mini houses, one that was beside the other. Bleu entered the house that looked higher than the other.

 Bleu entered the house that looked higher than the other