Squidbeak Survival: The Start

"A vacation?" Marie, or Agent 2 asked.

The Squidbeak Splatoon lately has been dealing with more work piling up, with their ask blog filling with more and more questions, making sure the octarians are out of the way and with their personal lives in the ways, it all leaves them no time for themselves or each other. So Kimi, or Agent 4 decided that a nice break from Splatsville for a while and a chance to go somewhere.

"Yes, I realize everyone's been distant from each other lately and we never spend time together anymore. If everyone's alright with it, I would like to offer a break, or vacation to calm our stress." Kimi said, she called for a meeting to discuss and plan what she was thinking about.

Kimamy or 'Kimi' is well-known for being a rich inkling, 'how rich?' you may ask, we don't really know. She is kind and patient with everyone, acting like the mother of the crew. She is someone who goes with the flow while thinking ahead on situations. Did we mention that she's Bri'ish?

"Ah, that would be nice. Me gets tired every time I have to move somethin'." Zal, or Agent 7 said.

She is the strongest out of the Squidbeak with her supernatural strength to lift the heaviest things, because of her strength, she's needed for around Splatsville, either for stopping trouble or moving things. Zal's the most tired out of the crew....oh yea, and the most hard-working.

"Yea, it does get bored around here in Alterna AND in Inkopolis." Callie, or Agent 1 replied. She sounded excited about the idea of a vacation.

"Which is why I suggested a vacation. It'll be fun for us to reconnect with each other again." Kimi said, smiling.

"Okay Princess, just where the fuck are we finna go?" No one needed to think twice about who said that. None other than Xander, or Agent 8.

Believe it or not, he's pretty good with building and repairing stuff like weapons. But not many people know about this since all he does is just be snarky and act flamboyant. Did we mention he's a femboy?

"*Inhales*...Well Xander, right now why not talk about where we are going right now?" Kimi said, holding her annoyance at being called 'Princess', and he knows damn well she hates being called that.

"Why not the beach? I wanna see myself out in the sun." Xander asked.
The warm, sunny heat and the soothing sounds from the ocean made Callie feel reminiscent about the feeling.

" *Sighs Happily* The beach~"

"Didn't we's already go to the beach?" Zal answered her question. "I don't know about y'all, but I finds the beach boring....."

"Aww....I love to go to the beach...."

"Hmm...what about our hometown, Calamari Country?" Marie suggested.

"Hmm...not a bad idea, but isn't Xander banned from going there after...the incident?" Kimi recalled back to when the Squidbeak visited the country and Xander got into some trouble.

"Aye! Not my fault that he kept insulting me behind my back. If you gonna fuck with me, I'll fuck with you."

"Xander, stop...." Bleu, or Captain 3 told him.

Agent 3 -now known as Captain 3-is the tired blunt type. She ain't really a fan of talking so that's mostly the reason why she's quiet most of the time. And she ain't afraid to to do some dirty stuff.

"So now where are we gonna go?"

"Well....I have this one idea..." Kimi said.

"Which is...?" Marie asked.