Squidbeak Survival 4: Kimi and Zal

*They both walked onto a different beach,'Shipwreck Lagoon'. Kimi first noticed the large abandoned ship in the distance,the wooden make-shift bed,and the waterfall beside it. Near the wooden bed was an already-started fire. And a certain someone was exploring the ship.

"Ayo Buddy,did you find somethin'? " They yell out. Failing to notice another inkling on the beach.

"ZAL!" "Eh?!" That inkling on the boat stopped what they were doing and quickly turned around. "K-k...KIM-KIM!!"

Zal immediately jumped off the ship and ran to Kimi,quickly engulfing her in a tight hug,making the both of them fall.*

..................

"Whoa!" *THUD!*

"Kim-kim,I'm SOOOOOOOO Glad you're ok!!" Zal said,still hugging Kimi tightly.

" *Inhales* I-i'm so.. Happy to see you t-too *Exhales* " Kimi replied,struggling to breathe. " Z--zal....ahh..."

"Oh right,hehehe sorry. ^^' " Zal letted go of Kimi,and helped her up. The poor inkling was deeply inhaling and exhaling. "So how did you get here to my little beach site?"

" *Exhales* Little Buddy showed the way."

"AYE That's my Buddy right there!" Zal picked him up and patted his head.

"Ayo while ya here,you wanna join me for dinner? I can make you a bed just like mine."

"You know....I would like that. I can go get some materials if you like."

"Hah! No need,I gots it myself-"

"No no,I insist!"

"Nah,you must have done some bits of exploring yourself. Building it is as easy as learning my ABD 's."

"But uh-"

Zal was already walking off to the jungle for some wood. "Little Buddy,look after Kim-Kim,ok?" Little buddy did a little salute.

.................

Kimi sat down by the fire,arms across her knees as Little Buddy sat across her. Kimi sighs and starts to have a conversation with him. She might as well start with him first.

"Little Buddy,I just wanted to say.....I'm sorry for all this. If we just did a weather check and waited for Cuttlefish to come,we would have never come to this." Little Buddy just looked at her. "I just want to tell Zal I'm sorry too,but a part of me just wants to wait and tell everyone else when we get together again."

"....."

"You know what? I'm just gonna tell her when she gets back and when we find everyone else,I'll tell them individually!" Kimi said determinately,Little Buddy jumps in place.

"HELLOOO!" Zal shouted,surprising Kimi. She was carrying a bunch of wood and vines,and settled them down away from the fire.

"Now Kim-Kim,imma build you this little bed while you can make us some dinner."
"O-ok,but are you sure you don't need-"

"Not at all."

Kimi sighs,knowing no matter what she said would go through Zal's head. She opened her suitcase and asked Zal what she wanted to eat.

"What do you want to eat?" 

"Whatever you have."

Kimi looked through the suitcase and pulled out some materials. "Heh,How do you feel about bananas,Starfruit and coconut?"

"...Sure?" Zal replied,looking confused at the weird combination.

Kimi began to cook the same ingredients and cooked them like last time. Making a grill holder out of sticks,breaking a coconut in half and putting the one with liquid on top of the grill,peeling both bananas and putting them in the half-empty shell,peeling(?) the starfruit and taking out the seeds,mixing it with the bananas,took out the boiling liquid.
But she poured a bit of the liquid in the mix on one empty shell and did the same thing with the other. Then proceeded to mix them both,making them both look like a whitish-yellow blend.