Squidbeak Survival 4.5: Zal

*FLASHBACK TO A FEW DAYS*

Day 1

Zal's POV

'Ow....my head....'

'What happened.....?'

'I remember.....the boatin' trip......water came in......'

'Wait.....are we dead?'

'Well....maybe.....I can't move my body.......'

'.....Hey...I feel someone jumpin' on me'

'......AND A WATERFALL!'

"HOLY SHIT!!"

I woke up immediately,turnin' me head in the direction of the ... .what was it? A waterfall. looks small for one. And wow,a destroyed ship....not..like..Kim-Kim's..oh so that's what happened.

'Ah. Wait,where's everybody?! Little Buddy! Kim-Kim!'

"AYOOOO EVERYBODY!!! OW!" What is in my ear?! It hurts. I hit my right ear with my hand,trying to get whatever's in my ear out......Moments later,I got somethin' out..ish,oh well.

Come to think of it,I feel really sore,like me feet and me hands and me everythin'.

Hold up,whERE'S LITTLE BUDDY?!

"Little Buddy!...."LITTLE BUDDY?!"

I ran to that broken-down ship,searchin' for my little Salmonid. What is this,some stone piece of stone with pictures? Lame. I just toss it behind me,makin' it land in the sand.

....He's not on the ship. Now what-

" *Salmonid Noises* "

Wait,I heard that before. THAT'S LITTLE BUDDY! And right by..or at least in the small waterfall.

I jumped off the ship and ran off to him,stoppin' as I realized that there's water and ... .I'm pretty sure a Spawn Point is gone somewhere. Luckily Little Buddy noticed me and ran up to me,I just picked him up and held him to me face and hugged him.

......................

Now let me get this straight,me and Buddy are stuck on an empty,abandoned Island? With no contact to everyone or anyone? And with no spawn point or whatever that was called?...... How fantastic...what else?

"Ow!" There's still somethin' in my ear,I don't think I can hear stuff very well,hell I can't even hear my own thoughts.

'I think that might be water....ouch....'

Damn it. I might as well walk around this place.

I walked to that mini waterfall,taking a look at them fishes in it...or I could,if it wasn't for this steam in my face. I then looked to the side to see a mini island....

This might sound stupid,even for me,but I kinda wanna jump over the water to the other side.
I see Little Buddy swimmin' in the water,lucky bastard. Alrighty,let's go.

"3...2..1!" I jumped to the other side,I almost fell backwards into the water,but I lead forward to avoid that. 'So what now?' A small,mini,mini island,with NOTHIN' but more leaves? I think. I jumped back to the old island and looked up at the sky.

"Lookin' at how dark it is outside,I should start a fire."

*Ggrrrr*

"And a meal too."

Lookin' around,I found some wood in the sand and told Buddy to collect some wood and put it in the middle. There,now that should do it,then I grabbed two sticks and rubbed them together as fast as I could.