Weekend:

There won't be much weekend entries but sometimes there are exceptions.

Late Saturday:

It was late and I couldn't sleep. After some time, I typed out a letter to Evie, telling her everything about my day, telling her how much I missed her, telling her everything.

I made a couple of videos about our past texts.

Suddenly I felt this sudden urge to text her. To forget about everything. Everything.

When I stay up late, I do things I never would do when there is daylight. The night does something to me.

I sent her around ten text messages, saying things like (not exact replicas):

Evie.

I'm so sorry.

I don't want this friendship break.

I'm so sorry for bothering you.

Don't ask why I'm still up.

Nvm.

I deleted them all.

Sunday

I finally noticed someone texted me and when I clicked on that text, my heart skipped a beat. It was Evie. I had no idea why she was texting me.

Well that was fast.

Anyways 😄

She tells me things like she accidentally flirted with her ex (not Damian) who she developed feelings for, and I was shocked.

Nisarah: Wait what?

Evie: ?

Nisarah: DID YOU SEE THOSE TEXT MESSAGES?

Evie: What text messages?

Oh these -sends pics of them-

So apparently even if I deleted the text messages from my side, it was not deleted from her side.

Slowly, we started talking again and I realized our friendship break was over.

I suppose our friendship was too precious for that.

(i'm not gonna post until i get more views or smth lol- i dont want someone to find my story and see a lot of parts so yeahhhh i prob wont update for a while)