August 21st, 2023:

Morning: The school dress code got stricter. If our polo shirts aren't tucked in then we would get in trouble. If we don't have all black shoes, we would get in trouble. If we don't accept the belt they give us, we will get in trouble.

Even though I didn't need a belt, they still gave me it and told me to go downstairs to put it on. There were other kids that I barely knew, and I tried to put it on as quickly as possible. I got a belt on Thursday too, so I knew how to put it on. Friday I was saved.

But sadly not today.

Social Studies: Nothing happened.

ELA: ELA class is usually boring, but today it went faster than usual.

Hotspot: I got to listen to my new favorite song, Yad. Or 'poison' in Russian. I also listened to other songs. It was a relaxing class.

Lunch: I didn't sit with Evie even though our friendship break was over. I didn't want a repeat of Thursday. So I sat next to Faye even though I wanted to be with Evie. I don't know if she cared though.

Math: During independence practice, I talked to two guys named Isidoro and Alex. They were behind me and Alicia. I told Isidoro a bit about the place I was from. I knew I would never gain feelings for them, but they seem cool.

But during that class, I felt slightly wet. I wondered if I got my period.

Transition: I saw Evie before she saw me. I hugged her and she smiled at me.

Oh how I wished we were in the same class.

"How was your wedding?" I joked before going to catch up with my class.

"What?"

I didn't get to provide her an answer since I couldn't see her anymore.

You see, on Sunday, Evie said that she was excited to go to a wedding on her Snapchat story, and I joked that it was her wedding and we had a whole argument in our Snapchat stories where all of my friends could see.

It was hilarious.

P.E.: Before I got to do stretches, I felt super wet and I realized I did get my period. I was debating between my options:

Ask to go the nurse

Just ignore it

Ask a girl.

Asking a girl seemed the easiest yet scariest option, but I did it anyway. After some reluctance, I went to two besties, Mari and Emily and pursed my lips.

"Hey..."

They immediately looked up and I knew there was no going back.

"Do you guys have any pads?" I asked uneasily.

Emily smiled at me. "Yeah! Of course," She got a pad from her backpack and gave it to me. I hid it under my sweater and nodded thanks to her. Then I went to the bathroom.

Nothing much happened that period except some boys were lifting  Aaron and threw him backwards for "fun," They got in huge trouble and made the whole class sit out for some time.

After some time, the coach took pity on the people who didn't participate in it, and let us have free time while most of those boys sat out. We went outside, but it was boiling hot! It was Texas anyways, so it was a normal temperature. Maybe I should have been used to it by now since I lived here for six years, but sometimes the heat just hits me.

I stayed with the group of girls and they talked while I sometimes participated. But I kept missing the days where it was just me, Evie, and Josefina. Besides them being a duo, I still miss being in their group.

I miss sixth grade.

I miss sixth grade.

  I miss sixth grade.

   I miss sixth grade.

    I miss sixth grade.

     I miss sixth grade.

      I miss sixth grade.

       I miss sixth grade.

        I miss sixth grade.

         I miss sixth grade.

          I miss sixth grade.

           I miss sixth grade.

            I miss sixth grade.

             I miss sixth grade.

              I miss sixth grade.

               I miss sixth grade.

                I miss sixth grade.

                 I miss sixth grade.